How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask David Kennett Your Own Question
David Kennett
David Kennett, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 27689
Experience:  25 years practicing attorney
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
David Kennett is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

estate law

This answer was rated:

estate law
Dear JACUSTOMER - It definitely could be a conflict but if the individual consents to the attorney representing both then the attorney would be permitted to do so. If the beneficiaries of the trust object they can ask the. attorney to withdraw from representation of the trust and if the attorney refuses they can file a complaint with the Bar Association. It is not illegal to have a conflict but if any interested party objects the attorney should withdraw.
David Kennett and other Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you,

No problem and thanks for using our service - Dave