How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyCBradford Your Own Question
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 643
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
AttyCBradford is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have disabled adult daughter and want to set up a special

This answer was rated:

i have disabled adult daughter and want to set up a special needs trust fund for her. can i do it now or does it have to be set up in my will. i am trying to protect as much finances as i can

AttyCBradford :

You may set it up now, it does not have to be until your will, but you should also include a provision in your will that the trust exists

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all your questions then please press accept and provide positive feedback, so I receive credit for my work. If not and you have additional questions please ask, and I will respond promptly. Please note: this is a PAID ANSWERING service, once your question has been answered, press accept. This conversation does not constitute an attorney-client relationship and is offered for informational purposes only. Lastly, sometimes it may take a moment to respond as I work with several customers at a time. Thank you and best of luck.

AttyCBradford and 5 other Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you