Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

great is there any way to find out or verify if a trust had

such insurance and if they...
great is there any way to find out or verify if a trust had such insurance and if they had been in fact paid for a certain defaulted loan?
11/5/2012
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney
I would suggest that you look at the selling bank's Securities and Exchange reported documents. I would say generally that the terms of the contact are a private contact between the bank selling the portfolio and the investment bank that is providing the bundling and the securitization.

However, sometimes the documents are disclosed on filings of public companies, if the bank is publicly traded and an SEC reporting company. It may or may not go into such detail. You will have to do a little bit of digging, but start with the bank's 10-K SEC annual report filing which should be available on the bank's website or else would be available if you call or write to the bank's investor relations department. YOu might also make inquiry directly to the bank's investor relations department for this specific information.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney