Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Whatis full cost of service Request is for a deposit..

Customer Question
Whatis full cost of service...
Whatis full cost of service? Request is for a deposit..

addendum to original question. One sibling lives in Georgia and one lives in NY. They would like to split proceeds with mother who is 64 yrs. Any recommendations for how each shoud receive monies to be least taxed. Thank you.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Estate Law
6/13/2010
Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 8 years ago
socrateaser, Attorney

According to the system, you never asked any other question. Perhaps it was lost before it was posted, due to an internet error. If you would like to ask a question, please do and I will try to help.

Thanks in advance.

NOTICE: If you are on a subscription plan, your clicking Accept does not generate any additional charges to your user account. It only indicates your satisfaction with my answer.

Terms and Conditions: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking “Accept”, you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) our communication is for entertainment purposes only; (2) you are not consulting me in my professional capacity as an attorney; (3) you do not seek to establish an attorney-client relationship with me, nor do I with you; (4) you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises (and you may not use our communication to avoid taxpayer penalties imposed by the U.S. Dept. of Treasury); (5) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf, but rather is made in genuine admiration and respect for my desire to help others. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.