Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This paper examined the impact of coronavirus on China's

Customer Question

This paper examined the impact of coronavirus on China's macroeconomic through cross-sectoral costs. The production of the economic system depends on the basic economic factors: capital, labor, natural resources, and technological. Coronavirus is not an inherent production factor of the economy. In the short term, it does not affect the stock of production factors, but the panic and preventive measures brought by the epidemic have changed people’s consumption , investment and production behaviours, thereby affecting the national economy. Therefore, the short-term impact of the new coronavirus is mainly examined from two perspectives. The first is to examine the economic impact of the coronavirus from the three components of consumption, investment, and import and export that constitute the total social demand. The other is to examine the impact of the isolation measures taken from the government on the labor force. I will use AD-AS model and IS-ML model to describe how does the coronavirus-19 affect the national economy and the labor supply.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Hello I have no idea about how to describe the relationship between them by using the AD-AS model and IS-ML model
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Essays
Expert:  shabanaiyas replied 4 days ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. Can I see the exact instructions file ? I may be able to help.