Essays

Connect one-on-one with a verified business tutor who will answer your question

Nathan Weaver
Nathan Weaver
Nathan Weaver, Virtual Mathematics Teacher

More related answers
All business tutors are VERIFIED
I need a 300 to 800 word essay, this is topic: Many people
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Doctor of Education
this is topic: Many people have argued that the skills needed to be successful in today's workforce have changed. What skills do you feel an individual needs to be successful in a job today? Why do you feel these skills are most important? In an essay to be read by a teacher, identify the skills you feel are most needed by an individual to be successful at work and provide reasons to persuade your teacher that these are the most critical skills for success.… read more
I want an essay topic is (Many people have argued that the
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
i want an essay topic is (Many people have argued that the skills needed to be successful in today's workforce have changed. What skills do you feel an individual needs to be successful in a job today… read more
I need to answer an essay question, Many people have argued
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Doctor of Education
Many people have argued that the skills needed to be successful in today's workforce have changed. What skills do you feel an individual needs to be successful in a job today? Why do you feel these skills are most important? In a multi-paragraph essay, identify the skills you feel are most needed by an individual to be successful at work and provide reasons to persuade others that these are the most critical skills for success. … read more
This is a short essay question, 200- 300 words with 1 reference
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
This is a short essay question, 200- 300 words with 1 reference In week 5 we touched on the fact that one of the most important thing a CEO and Top Managers can do is keep their eye of the business pe… read more
I need help with an essay Write a short essay for each of
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Doctor of Education
hi, i need help with an essayWrite a short essay for each of the following topics.1. Define copyright, trade secrecy, and patents as they relate to software.2. The owner of a copyright has five (5) pr… read more
I need help please. Below is the question; min. 200 words.
F. Naz
F. Naz, CA Finalist & Completed B.com
I need help please. Below is the question; min. 200 words. After reviewing the tutorial discuss social contract theory and apply social contract theory to a business situation you are familiar with. T… read more
TO ANY EXPERT THAT CAN WRITE AN ESSAY! To all Tutor experts,
Expert, business tutor
TO ANY EXPERT THAT CAN WRITE AN ESSAY! To all Tutor experts, I have work that needs doing as soon as possible. Please note: You do not need to be a Finance expert in order to do this work – you simply… read more
In about 200 word need today if you can dont forget to references Many
MBAGrad
MBAGrad, Training and Compliance Manager
In about 200 word need today if you can don't forget to references Many businesses use our natural resources to produce the goods and services that they sell. Find a company that deals with “finance” … read more
I have a short macroeconomics essay that i can use some help
getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
I have a short macroeconomics essay that i can use some help on. Can someone help me with that? Your final project will require you to examine any foreign currency of your choice (preferably one from … read more
Please explain in 200-300 words essay. Need by tomorrow afternoon.
getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Please explain in 200-300 words essay. Need by tomorrow afternoon. Please delete link upon acceptance. Thank you. What is the difference between a vision and a mission? Where have you seen misleading … read more
3 essay (approx 200 - 250 words each) on SWOT analysis, need
PDtax
PDtax, Owner
3 essay (approx 200 - 250 words each) on SWOT analysis, need in 6-8 hrs Here are the questions uploaded: https://app.box.com/s/c6fdhio47rf9l723cfxs… read more
Please explain in 200-300 words essay for the following. Need
hrguru206
hrguru206, HR Manager
Please explain in 200-300 words essay for the following. Need by tomorrow afternoon please. Thank you Visit a public corporation's website and read their statements on corporate social responsibility.… read more
hrguru206
hrguru206, HR Manager
Please explain in 200-300 words essay for the following. Need by tomorrow afternoon please. Please delete link upon acceptance. Thank you What is the three-circles analysis, and how might it help doin… read more
Have essay two pages max, need review for support of topic
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Have essay two pages max, need review for support of topic sentences, correct grammar and transitions from one paragraph to another and also correct introduction and closing paragraph… read more
How do i turn an essay into a presentation the essay is a
GLENN GILONGOS
GLENN GILONGOS, Master of Mathematics
how do i turn an essay into a presentation the essay is a little over 1000 words and i need to turn it in to a 5-7 minute presentation … read more
222mk, Hello,I have a time assignment for 10 short essay questions
Expert, business tutor
Hello, I have a time assignment for 10 short essay questions for grad level MKT class. Time limit is 3 hours. Plz contact asap… read more
I have 1 essay and 10 short answer questions for an online
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Common Stock of Coquihalla Corporation will pay a dividend of $8.00 in the upcoming year, and dividends are expected to grow 5% per year in the future. Your required rate of annual return is 12% . Usi… read more
I need a short essay comparing the employee benefits of Verizon
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
I need a short essay comparing the employee benefits of Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and AT & T with sources.… read more