Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Design a presentation the format of the presentation is your…

Customer Question
Design a presentation the format...
Design a presentation the format of the presentation is your choice, focusing on working class women and corporate women in film/television, the public sphere, and/or popular culture. Explore gender and culture—the intersection of race and class and the impact on women’s leadership style and/ or ability.
To complete this assignment, consider the following examples:
Corporate/Professional Women (film/ popular culture)
Corporate Women (CEOs): Mary Barra, Indra Nooyi, Ginni Romelty, Marillyn Hewson, Susan Wojcicki, etc.
Professional Women: Elizabeth Warren, Helen Gurly Brown, Gloria Steinem, Oprah Winfrey, Katie Couric, Barbara Walters, Connie *****, ***** Shriver, Sonia Sotomayor, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Elena Kagan, etc.
Professional Women (television characters/actresses): Kerry Washington (Scandal), Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones), Julianna Margulies (The Good Wife), Chandra Wilson (Grey’s Anatomy), and Tina Fey (30 Rock), etc.
Corporate/Professional Women in film: Erin Brokovich, Devil Wears Prada, Joy, The Proposal, etc.
Working Class Women (film/popular culture) Bread and Roses, Country, Norma Rae, Silkwood, Steel Magnolias, Working Girl, North Country, Salt of the Earth, Fast Food Women, My American Girls, Her Own Words
Women in Nontraditional Jobs: Roseanne, etc.
Female Politicos/Public Office: Hillary Clinton, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Michelle Obama, Sarah Palin, Mary L. Landrieu, Margaret Thatcher, ***** *****, Indira Gandhi, Eleanor Roosevelt, Golda Mier.
To frame the assignment context, consider a fundamental tenet of Women’s Studies and the Women’s Movement: the “personal is the political,” whereby the intersection of public issues (public sphere) and personal problems (private sphere) yields political action or movement. Address the following:
Depict how women in film/television, the public sphere, and/or popular culture portray leadership and or management skills.
Describe the characteristics, behaviors, and/or traits women exhibit that demonstrate their leadership or management skills.
Explain if there is “politics to language” with respect to communication and leadership style/ability.
Examine if there a (dis)connect with respect to age and leadership style/ability. If so, provide examples.
Discuss the effect “labeling” has on leadership and women’s ascension (or lack thereof) to power.
Use three to five scholarly resources for evidentiary support.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
5.4. Measure individual skills and abilities with organizational needs.
I need this by Wednesday at 2:00 pm
Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Essays
5/29/2018
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 22 days ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Is there any possibility of extension in the deadline?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
It can only be extended until 9:30 pm on Wednesday
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 22 days ago

ok

Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 22 days ago

How many pages is the required work?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
He didn't say, just as long as it covers all the requirements of the assignment.
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 22 days ago

I sent a clarification through your email, kindly check.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I don't have time for this back and forth, please open this to another expert.is the expert I gave been working with for month is not available. Your prices are to crazy, I not sure how you got my assignment
Business Tutor: Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer, and academic writing coach replied 19 days ago
Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer, and academic writing coach

Mary!

How are you? I see you need help- I was gone for a bit to care for parents but now I am back.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know if your professor will let you submit this again, or extend this work again?

Thank you and I appreciate your request.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
That's ok, I tried to do it myself. But, I do have another assignment for you. I contacted just answer to see how I can take the money from my pervious question that was not answered and place on this order. Their was another expert the I used in the past that I was not happy with trying to answer it, but I declined his services.

Ok. OMG I am so sorry. Send me the information and I will get on it.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
ok, I may have to cancel it get a refund and then resubmitted to you.