Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

I need a toutur to help me finish my final project. Umm

Customer Question
I need a toutur...

I need a toutur to help me finish my final project

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Umm shold i send you the question here?

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

Um i asked if i shuld post the question here?

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Essays
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Introduction
Over the past decade, many media articles have discussed the topics of “outsourcing” and “emerging markets,” voicing concerns about U.S. deficits and debt and the impact on the U.S. dollar. Gold prices have increased, commodity prices have soared, and there has been an explosion of exchange traded funds (ETFs), many that allow individual investors to “invest” in foreign currencies. As recently as mid-September 2010, the Japanese yen, for example, reached a 15-year high in value against the U.S. dollar.Emerging Markets
Emerging markets (EMs) are countries where the cost of labor (both direct and indirect) is very low compared to those costs in other countries. Companies in wealthier nations have therefore identified opportunities to reduce their costs by outsourcing (transferring) many lower-skilled production activities to these emerging markets. A list of EMs as compiled by The Economist magazine is provided below:1 Argentina 10 Indonesia 19 Poland
2 Brazil 11 Israel 20 Russia
3 Chile 12 Malaysia 21 South Africa
4 China 13 Mexico 22 South Korea
5 Columbia 14 Morocco 23 Taiwan
6 Czech Republic 15 Pakistan 24 Thailand
7 Egypt 16 Peru 25 Turkey
8 Hungary 17 Philippines 26 Tunisia
9 India 18 Russia 27 Vietnam
One component of outsourcing is known as business process outsourcing, or BPO. This type of outsourcing to emerging markets was a prominent issue during the 2008 U.S. presidential campaign. During this period, the United States and other world economies (including emerging market economies) appeared to be entering a contraction period.Outsourcing isn’t a new idea, but the 1990s and early 2000s saw dramatic increases in the outsourcing of manufacturing jobs to emerging markets, particularly India, China, and Mexico. During this period, big emerging markets (BEMs) and economies were defined as Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Mexico, Poland, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, and Turkey.Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
An exchange-traded fund (ETF) is an investment fund that holds assets such as stocks, commodities, or bonds, and is traded on stock exchanges. ETFs can be attractive investments because of their low costs and tax efficiency, and are a very popular type of exchange-traded product.ETFs have grown in recent years. Some examples of ETFs include EWZ for Brazil, ECH for Chile, EPI for India, EWM for Malaysia, EWW for Mexico, RSX for Russia, EWS and SGT for Singapore, EZA and SZR for South Africa, EWY for South Korea, EWT for Taiwan, THD for Thailand, and TUR for Turkey.Your Assignment
Your final project will require you to examine any foreign currency of your choice (preferably one from an emerging market), and provide an analysis of that currency against the U.S. dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010. To complete this assignment, examine an exchange-traded fund (ETF) for that currency, perform any additional research you need to do in order to understand the topic, and then write a 750-word paper that summarizes the results of your macroeconomic analysis.To find an ETF fund for a country that you’re interested in, go to an Internet search engine such as Google, and enter the keywords “exchange-traded fund for X,” and replace the “X” with the name of the country of your choice. You can see the history of your chosen ETF, in terms of U.S. dollars, by checking or entering the ETF call letters or ticker symbol in a financial search engine such as Yahoo! Finance.Graded Project Submission Instructions
Project Objective
The goal of this project is to demonstrate the knowledge that you’ve obtained in your Economics 1 course. To complete the project, you’ll need to research a foreign currency and an ETF for an emerging market that you find interesting, perform a macroeconomic analysis of the currency, and write a paper that summarizes your analysis.Instructions
Step 1: Select a foreign currency as described above.Step 2: Perform your research. The content of your textbook can be one of your sources. However, your paper should also include at least four independent and reliable sources. Use general Internet search engines and financial search engines to perform your research.Step 3: Perform your macroeconomic analysis on the material. Remember that you need to provide an analysis of your chosen currency against the U.S. dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010.Step 4: Write a first draft of your paper. Your paper should be written using a word-processing program, such as Microsoft Word or a Word-compatible program. Your essay should include a separate title page, and between three and five pages on your topic. The essay should include a brief introduction, several paragraphs that cover the required information, and a conclusion. The last page after the main body of the essay should provide a list of your reference sources.Step 5: Complete your final draft. Carefully review your written essay, correct any errors, and submit your final draft to your instructor. Us
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
i would like it tobe about india.
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 22 days ago
Jawaad Ahmed

Hello

please mention the deadline and could you cite me in this assignment?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
im hopeing to getting it done by next week but no specific deadline and yes sure you can cite yourself on the essay if its said by you but i believe the citing should be in apa form or mla .

Okay, can i select country from my own?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
um i would like it to be india or chhina.

Any specific reason?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
no , actually whatever easier for you is fine. but idk if you knew this but my instructor told me to put a line data on the beginning of the project and then the paragraph and that it should be about 5-6 pages.

It is saying 3 to 5 pages on topic, so how much you need on that? price will vary according to pages

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
what do you mean? i meant the whole project itself should be 5-6 paragraphs. what do you mean topic?

Topic means main body of the topic. I will use Mexico will that be fine?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
that should be fine.

Okay, i am sending you an offer please accept it so i can provide answer in given time, thanks.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
what offer? and where will i see the offer?

Offer for the price for total assignment, i think on your email you will see

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
but i already paid for the assignment i thought?

But for now it is not allowing me to place it so i am just mentioning it here and let me know if you agree on it or not

Yes you paid but that is not the enough amount so i will place an offer with additional amount which means that it will include the amount you paid and now the difference is to be paid. Total offer is $100 so as you paid $50 already so now the difference is required to be paid

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
oh ok i see so the amount i paid earlier was like a deposit. anyways ok thats fine but please do as intructed so that my instructor wont return it back ti me. if i do get it returned you will fix it correct?

Yes i will revise it for you, thanks.

I will place the official offer when the option will work, thanks.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
ok sure thank you and you will start on the project now correct.?

I will start in some time, thanks.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
ok great thank you so much.
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
hey , can you do another assignment for me ? its for psychology i got a failing grade on one of the essay so i need you to help me woth the retake . i really need yo pass this time its the last chance im getting .
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 19 days ago
Hello
For this question please use a new thread so i can place an offer and tell me the exact date on which you need this.For another assignment can you provide me the questions so i can review it and tell you, thanks.
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
i have already posted it as a new question if you can respond to that question it is under research category, for the essay requires research.

I cannot find it can you please post it in business and finance homework and put my name on it, thanks.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
umm idk how to do that but will try.

Ask support they will guide you, thanks.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
ok
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
https://my-secure.justanswer.com/question/index/7ecc684d3db24fdeadd02379fad63dc8?rpt=1020that is the link to my neew question.

I am not saying to post a new question for your another assignment i am saying to post a new thread for this question which you need from me about mexico.. We will discuss you another question once we get rid from this offer problem, thanks.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree