Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Write an essay (750-1,000 words) reflecting on a stressful…

Write an essay (750-1,000 words)...
Write an essay (750-1,000 words) reflecting on a stressful job that you previously held, or a hypothetical job you can create for this assignment.
Describe the factors that contributed to high stress levels.
What might the organization have done to help reduce stress levels? Identify leadership behaviors as well as organizational policies.
How might an I/O psychologist assess the need for change and facilitate that change in your example?
Your essay should include three to four scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
From Rubric:
Description of factors contributing to high stress levels is clear and concise; makes connections to current research.
Description of how an organization might reduce stress levels is clear and through; makes some connection to current research.
Explanation of how an I/O psychologist might assess the need for and facilitate change is clear and concise; makes connection to current research.
Thesis and/or main claim is comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
Writer is clearly in command of standard, written academic English.
All format elements are correct.
Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
This due by Monday at 2:00 pm, Thank you
3/8/2018
Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer, and academic writing coach

Will do!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

I WILL GET THIS TO YOU TODAY (SATURDAY)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

One last thing. I am finished, but i need to know your textbook and author.

If you can screenshot a page linking to the current research that you are doing in class it would be great.

Thank you!
In other words: tell me the theories you are studying with the philosopher's name. And the textbook info.

Thanks!

I was able to bypass it!

Here it is!

Please accept and rate so I can close and remove, unless you have any questions.

Thank you for using jA!

Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1