Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

FOR GRACE Can you please help me write an APA assignment…

FOR GRACECan you please help...
FOR GRACECan you please help me write an APA assignment regarding Human Resources Management. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you
1/17/2018
shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, thanks for your request. I will review the assignment instructions and speak to you soon.

Hi, Each of the two assignments need to be 4 double spaced pages. So in total it will be 8 pages. The question is currently under-priced. I shall send you an offer to compensate the length requirement and also for enabling email communication.

Do you have a deadline for submission. Please let me know. Thanks.

shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree
Sounds good thank you
No deadline hoping in the next week and half
Thank you

Hi, thanks for accepting the offer. I shall be back in a week.

THANK you
shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree