Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Due on Sunday, 1/14 at 8PM EST; I'm not looking for a full…

Customer Question
Due on Sunday, 1/14 at...
Due on Sunday, 1/14 at 8PM EST; I'm not looking for a full paper done on this -- an answer and a small explanation for each area would help out a lot and I would be very appreciative. If you accept, I can send more details. Thanks so much in advance!
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Essays
1/12/2018
Business Tutor: Cher, Teacher with Master's Degree replied 1 month ago
Cher
Cher, Teacher with Master's Degree

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I would need to know what this assignment involves, before 'accepting' the opportunity to work on it. Can you please include details here, so I can let you know if I can help? Thanks so much.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Absolutely, and thank you (so much) for reaching out about this :-)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Here you go

Hi again,

Thanks for providing that information. Unfortunately, this type of assignment is not within my areas of expertise, so I'm going to leave your question open to other experts that may be able to help.

I wish you much good luck!

Best regards,

Cher

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree