Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

I am looking for an expert with a background in Monetary…

Hello! I am looking for...
Hello! I am looking for an expert with a background in Monetary Economics. I have a number of famous journals which I would like summarized as concisely as possible (e.g. a 20-page journal can be summarized into 2 or 3 paragraphs). Bullet point format is fine too. The goal is to capture the important points of the journal as tersely as possible. To start with, attached is the first one (called "A Century of Evidence on Wage and Price Stickiness" by Gordon, 1983).
1/5/2018
Jawaad Ahmed

I can help you in this, would like to have my assistance?

Thanks, ***** ***** be great!

Any deadline for this and you will provide me the journal? not only the name but the data

No, there is no hard deadline. However, I have many more similar requests if you are interested. The sooner you are able to get through this one, the sooner I can send more work your way. In total, I have about 20-30 similar journals and am targeting end of January to get through them all.

Okay, i will provide the answer for this journal ASAP but the data will be provided by you or i have to get it online

I will attach each journal (or e-mail it) in PDF format.

Provide me the first one so i can show you the style and all the work if you agree on that then we can proceed for all of them

Excellent. I have attached the first journal. Are you able to see my attachment, or should I e-mail it to you?

cant see that attachment upload it on media fire and sent me , email method cant be done now due to no acceptance of offer

I just uploaded it via the "+ Add files" icon. Can you see it now?

got it, repeating the requirement to confirm, you want me to fetch important points from the article? i will provide bullet points, is that okay

Exactly. Also, no need to include footnotes or tables.

okay, thanks.

Once you approve this one you pay for it the current amount of question and for other we will decide the fair price with mutual consent, okay?

I agree. We should determine the amount of effort required and then agree on a price.

okay perfect

By the way, when it comes to formulas, to save time you can just refer to the equation number, and I can go back later and put it in myself.

okay will see it, thanks.

Hello

To save time of both of us i am providing some work to you as an example so please read it and let me know is this fine approach and are you satisfied so i can complete the remaining document. I'll await your approval.

Please find your answer at below link:-

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0c8o2ro7e1tu320/GORDON_JOURNAL-_Wage_and_Price_Stickiness.docx

Thank-you, this is a great start. I just have a couple of additional requests:
(1) Keep the headings
(2) More terse and greater use of sub-bullets (or even footnotes)The challenge with this particular article is that it covers so many details that it is sometimes hard for me to follow where he is going. When I first attempted this myself, before reaching out to you (i.e.see attachment), I tried taking each paragraph and summarizing it into a single sentence, with bullets underneath to capture the ideas contained in the paragraph.
I should mention that in the attachment, I only completed some of the sections (i.e. The first two, plus the concluding remarks).

You want me to put bullets under head like the heads which are given in journal

Exactly ... thanks

Okay, will update you soon, thanks.

Do you need to extract points from the comments section too?

You can stop after the conclusion on page 118.

okay, thanks.

I have completed the Gordon Journal please download the file from below link and let me know if there is any problem, please feel free to ask anything you do not like, thanks.

Note:- Please accept or rate the answer once you are satisfied with it so i can get credits for my efforts. I would like to inform you that the website also provide a bonus option so customer can add bonus if they like so at the time of accepting the answer. If you think that i deserve one then please do the honors, thanks.

Download Link :- http://www.mediafire.com/file/0c8o2ro7e1tu320/GORDON_JOURNAL-_Wage_and_Price_Stickiness.docx

Thanks ... my company's firewall policy prohibits me from accessing the link, so I will have to look at it when I get home later this evening. Alternatively, if you e-mail it to me at***@******.***, then I can look at it a bit sooner.Given the hours that you worked on this, what do you think is a fair price? I can adjust the bonus accordingly.

According to my opinion the efforts was little more than the price but i did not increase the price as i committed the question on this price so if you think bonus is appropriate then only add it, thanks.

Jawaad Ahmed
Hello
Thanks for such nice bonus, really appreciated.