Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

I Need help writing my Macroeconomics graded project. It…

I Need help writing my...
I Need help writing my Macroeconomics graded project. It needs to be 750 words.INTRODUCTION
Over the past decade, many media articles have discussed
the topics of “outsourcing” and “emerging markets,” voicing
concerns about U.S. deficits and debt and the impact on the
U.S. dollar. Gold prices have increased, commodity prices
have soared, and there has been an explosion of exchange
traded funds (ETFs), many that allow individual investors to
“invest” in foreign currencies. As recently as mid-September
2010, the Japanese yen, for example, reached a 15-year high
in value against the U.S. dollar.Step 1: Select a foreign currency as described above.
Step 3: Perform your macroeconomic analysis on the
material. Remember that you need to provide an
analysis of your chosen currency against the U.S.
dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010.
Your essay should include a separate title page,
and between three and five pages on your topic.
The essay should include a brief introduction,
several paragraphs that cover the required information,
and a conclusion. The last page after the
main body of the essay should provide a list of
your reference sources ( Reference page should be in either APA or MLA style on this page, list Web sites, books, journals, and all other references used in preparing the submission)The instructions are on pages 111-117
Emerging Markets
Emerging markets (EMs) are countries where the cost of labor (both direct and indirect) is very low compared to those costs
in other countries. Companies in wealthier nations have therefore identified opportunities to reduce their costs by
outsourcing (transferring) many lower-skilled production activities to these emerging markets. A list of EMs as compiled
by The Economist magazine is provided below:1 Argentina 10 Indonesia 19 Poland
2 Brazil 11 Israel 20 Russia
3 Chile 12 Malaysia 21 South Africa
4 China 13 Mexico 22 South Korea
5 Columbia 14 Morocco 23 Taiwan
6 Czech Republic 15 Pakistan 24 Thailand
7 Egypt 16 Peru 25 Turkey
8 Hungary 17 Philippines 26 Tunisia
9 India 18 Russia 27 VietnamOne component of outsourcing is known as business process
outsourcing or BPO. This type of outsourcing to emerging
markets was a prominent issue during the 2008 U.S. presidential
campaign. During this period, the United States
and other world economies (including emerging market
economies) appeared to be entering a contraction period.Outsourcing isn’t a new idea, but the 1990s and early 2000s
saw dramatic increases in the outsourcing of manufacturing
jobs to emerging markets, particularly India, China, and
Mexico. During this period, big emerging markets (BEMs) and
economies were defined as Brazil, China, Egypt, India,
Mexico, Poland, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, and
Turkey
Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
An exchange-traded fund (ETF) is an investment fund that
holds assets such as stocks, commodities, or bonds, and is
traded on stock exchanges. ETFs can be attractive investments
because of their low costs and tax efficiency, and are
a very popular type of exchange-traded product.
ETFs have grown in recent years. Some examples of ETFs
include EWZ for Brazil, ECH for Chile, EPI for India, EWM
for Malaysia, EWW for Mexico, RSX for Russia, EWS, and SGT
for Singapore, EZA, and SZR for South Africa, EWY for South
Korea, EWT for Taiwan, THD for Thailand, and TUR for
Turkey.Your Assignment
Your final project will require you to examine any foreign
the currency of your choice (preferably one from an emerging
market), and provide an analysis of that currency against
the U.S. dollar over the 5-year period ending with 2010. To
complete this assignment, examine an exchange-traded fund
(ETF) for that currency, perform any additional research you
need to do in order to understand the topic, and then write a
750-word paper that summarizes the results of your macroeconomic
analysis.To find an ETF fund for a country that you’re interested in,
go to an Internet search engine such as Google, and enter the
keywords “exchange-traded fund for X,” and replace the “X”
with the name of the country of your choice. You can see the
history of your chosen ETF, in terms of U.S. dollars, by
checking or entering the ETF call letters or ticker symbol
in a financial search engine such as Yahoo! Finance (the web
address for this site is http://finance.yahoo.com/).Project Objective
The goal of this project is to demonstrate the knowledge that
you’ve obtained in your Economics 1 course. To complete the
project, you’ll need to research a foreign currency and an
ETF for an emerging market that you find interesting, perform
a macroeconomic analysis of the currency, and write a paper that summarizes your analysis.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, Thanks for your question. I will be able to help you with this.

Great, thanks so much. When would you be able to complete this assignment.
Please let me know your preferred date for submission
I know that we are approaching the holiday season but if possible I would like to have the completed work by 24th or 25th. Can that work for you.
Sure. I will try to send it by 24 th.
Thanks so much

I am sending you an offer for enabling email communication between us. I shall provide you the paper privately through email.

shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree
Thanks again

I will mail you to confirm our communication. Thanks

Noted.
shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree