Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Are registered nurses. They want to start a home health

Customer Question
Elaine and Roy are...

Elaine and Roy are registered nurses. They want to start a home health agency, taking referrals from physicians and providing health care to homebound patients. They plan to be in business for 10 years.Respond to the following:1) Identify the best form of business entity you think they should use to establish this business.2) State the reasons why you think the entity you selected is an effective idea for their business.3) State the steps they must take to establish such an entity in the state where you live.4) And finally, what steps they must take to dissolve the entity once the 10 years has passed.

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

No, this is a discussion question

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Essays
12/18/2017
Business Tutor: PDtax, Other replied 8 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, Other

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

Can you tell me how long the essay needs to be, and when you need it?

70 words today if possible
no thank you
70 words is all? Please confirm. And I assume the no thank you is for a phone call.
1. The best form for the business is a LLC, perhaps a professional LLC, or PLLC.
2. The entity provides liability protection, and is flexible enough to allow for tax treatment as the owners desire.
I thought this service would just be $5. I don't want to pay $34
I shouldn't finish?
no, thank you.

I'll tell the site to process a refund.

okay, thanks.
will the charge be reduced if you get back to me tomorrow?