Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Review the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for…

Customer Question
Review the Comprehensive Annual Financial...
Review the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) http://www.cedarfalls.com/DocumentCenter/View/3037, for 2013 from the city of Cedar Falls, Iowa, and answer the following questions.Explain how Cedar Falls follows the Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB) Statement No. 34. Create a brief outline that showcases the flow.
Read the management discussion and analysis (MD&A) section on page 18 and describe 2 or more significant areas that were addressed by management.
From the notes of the financial statements starting on page 46, describe which accounting policies are being utilized by the city.
What did you discover in the statistical section?
How is the city doing?
Provide an analysis.
Examine the funds listed under the budget on page 37 and discuss how they are being utilized by Cedar Falls. Include some examples of items that would be included in these funds and any restrictions that might apply.By looking at the budget starting on page 81, choose 2 different funds and discuss how they are being utilized by Cedar Falls. Include some examples of items that would be included in these funds and any restrictions that might apply.Define and give examples of the infrastructure assets that are held by Cedar Falls.
Describe the circumstances, and provide the journal entries for the 2 entries that are going in to the general fund.
For example, 1 entry goes into the debt service fund and 1 goes into the capital projects fund.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Essays
12/13/2017
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 8 months ago
Jawaad Ahmed

Please mention your deadline and will you be able to cite my work in your assignment, thanks.

12/14

Thanks for the message, any required for word count? and also let me know about citation question, thanks.

references & citations, 750-900 word count

Can you please confirm me the remaining time in the number of hours for deadline as i am from different time zone as well as in citation and reference will you put me as source?

its late, you can be the source of citation & reference

So can you wait for next 24 hours to get answer?

ok

Okay, I am sending you the offer please accept it so i can deliver the answer in next 24 to 36 hours, thanks.