Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

I need exampleof a portfolio example. HAving a hard time…

Customer Question
I need exampleof a...

I need exampleof a portfolio example. HAving a hard time find one

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Students will construct a well-diversified portfolio using an initial investment stake of $50,000 (the portfolio should use at least 95% of the initial investment, but they may not use more than $50,000).

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

This is a term paper.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Essays
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Business Tutor: PDtax, Other replied 8 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, Other

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

Please confirm your deadline and length of paper. Also, the length of portfolio holding, as short term investments for yield are very different from long term investments. I can then set a price.

how do I cancel this and get my money back