Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

I have a paper which I attached that needs more added to it.

Customer Question
Hello-I have a paper which...
Hello-I have a paper which I attached that needs more added to it. It needs to be a position paper. I provided the work, I just need someone to form it into a proper position piece and add more to it. This is a high priority. Attached is the paper and assignment instructions. Has to be free of plagiarism. Thanks so much!
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Essays
12/4/2017
Business Tutor: DXJWriter, Master's Degree replied 1 month ago
DXJWriter
DXJWriter, Master's Degree

Hi!

My name is***** have reviewed this and might be able to help. Could you please tell me if your Professor provided comments?

Also, could you please provide your deadline? (I want to be certain I can meet it.)

Since it seems you need this urgently, I will reopen to other experts.

Regardless, any expert will need the requested information to help you best! DXJ

Business Tutor: Sonevar, Masters Degree replied 1 month ago
Sonevar
Sonevar, Masters Degree

Hello, I'm Sonevar

I've read over the instructions and the paper and I have several suggestions that might help and I would like to discuss them with you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello-Thanks for reaching out. I am on a tight schedule so I don't really have time to jump on the phone. Do you think you can help me with the paper? I need the paper I wrote developed into a position paper based on the instructions.

I can but, the paper you wrote, while informative shows no position, no mention of sources of power, nor any mention of how corporate culture (of which I can see 3-4 different areas i.e. culture in the office, culture in the airport /ticket sales, and culture in the plane) affects individual and team performance. Also normally unless otherwise instructed, the executive summary goes up front. I would advise a rewrite. What is the deadline?

I will of course be happy to help any way that I can.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you assist me with the Re-write? My deadline is next tuesday. Is that possible?

Most definitely, I'd be happy to assist

Do you want to do the rewrite? and just so we are clear Deadline 12/12?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you please do the Re-write for me. Yes, the deadline is 12/12. Thanks so much for your help in advance. Let me know if you need anything else from me to get started.

I'm on it

Below is a link to my Draft of the rewrite, please review it and let me know if it needs anything else

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15ibMrZIk5fY0R0Rmc7ZVjdQxYxBWiDr3

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It looks great to me. I cleaned up the grammar a bit but it was awesome. Thanks so much!
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree