Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Purpose of Assignment Law impacts how business operations…

Purpose of AssignmentLaw impacts how...
Purpose of AssignmentLaw impacts how business operations perform. With globalization, the law's impact and corresponding business risks have grown. The student will learn to consider how and when a business risk should be pursued under traditional litigation (lawsuit, answer, and discovery) and where alternative dispute resolution methods are appropriate in both domestic and international disputes.Assignment StepsResources: Legal Environment of Business: Online Commerce, Business Ethics, and Global Issues: Ch. 1, Ch. 2 (pp. 23-32), Ch. 3, Ch. 4 and Ch. 26; sites such as: Public Library of Law, Law Library of Congress, and Justia Virtual Chase law databaseSelect a business or industry with which you are familiar and, in a minimum of 700 words, excluding title and reference pages, develop an analysis including the following:Identify at least two ways the U.S. legal system affects that business or industry.Examine the risks that business or industry encounters when dealing with traditional litigation, (suit, answer, discovery, trial) and what measures business managers can take to reduce exposure to those risks.Choose a global/international business dispute from your business or industry, then compare and contrast one form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) with traditional litigation with regard to that dispute, and recommend which method is preferred and why.Cite a minimum of three scholarly references. One scholarly reference must be from the University Library.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
12/1/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for requesting me. How many pages does this assignment need to be?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Hello Donna,The assignment needs to be 700 words.Thank You..

Dear Customer,

Great! When is your deadline for this assignment?

Donna,I have to turn in this assignment Monday before 1200 pm.Thank you

Dear Customer,

OK! I can have it completed for you by Sunday, December 3, 2017, no later than the end of the day. I will make you an offer and once you accept it, I will email you for further details regarding this particular assignment.

Thank you for your business in advance.

Thank You Donna.

Dear Customer,

You are welcome. Once you officially accept the offer by providing your financial details to Just Answer, I can begin on your assignment.

Thank you and I look forward to your acceptance of the offer.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer. I will email you right now regarding this assignment.

Thank you for your business again.