Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

How much would you charge to do an essay and how long would…

Customer Question
How much would you...

How much would you charge to do an essay and how long would it take you to complete?

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Here are the details:Preparation
Review the instruction on business letters in Writing Effective
Communications, particularly the content for an informationgatheringletter ("Neutral letter"). Also carefully reviewpages 1-17 in this study unit. You'll be building on the
prewriting you prepared for the exam in Writing Effective
Communications, so make sure you've completed that exam.Review your work for that exam, as well as the scenarioinformation provided below.BackgroundPhoenix Advertising, with its main headquarters in Charlotte,North Carolina, serves clients that include banks, insurancecompanies, and retail chains.You're the vice president of human resources management atPhoenix. You report directly to Gregory S. Forest, the companypresident. Mr. Forest advises you that in the last month,four clients have complained about the advertising workproduced by the Roanoke, Virginia branch of the agency. Hereminds you that the clients served from the Roanoke branchare vital to the overall success of Phoenix Advertising.Mr. Forest also explains the little he has been able to learnabout the situation at the branch: In the last three months,two of the top management people-an art director and anaccount executive-have left the agency. Three of the graphicdesigners and four of the copywriters are threatening to quitbecause they feel their creative efforts are being rejected orrevised without consultation. They want to be part of a collaborativeteam, not to simply produce work that the art directorsand account executives can alter arbitrarily.In an attempt to increase revenues, the branch is acceptingnew clients without evaluating the effects of the new accountson the current project workload. As a result, without noticeor compensation for the additional hours, all salaried employeesare required to work long hours several days each week.Employee morale and productivity are declining day by day.Mr. Forest directs you to conduct a field investigation at thebranch itself to explore the nature of the problems that havearisen there. Your investigative goals are to
•Identify and describe specifically the causes (root issues)underlying each problem
•Show the impact of each problem on the business and onemployee morale
•Provide specific recommendations for resolving theproblems in order to restore the Roanoke branch tofull productivityProcessStep 1: PrewritingPrepare yourself for your visit by creating personnel informationfor the employees at the Roanoke branch. Brainstorm andfreewrite about the number of people working in each departmentand the names and experience of each key executive(including the two who left). Also review the informationprovided by the staff person and the executive team membersregarding agency and branch policies. Use the followingquestions to jumpstart your prewriting, but expand on themwith your own questions and ideas.
•Why wouldn't employees be paid or compensated forextensive overtime? Is the branch following employeecontractual agreements and agency/branch policies?Is the Roanoke branch operating under different salaryscales/schedules than others Phoenix offices?
•Is the business experiencing financial problems?•Who at Roanoke oversees the account review process?What are the procedures for accepting a new clientaccount and for closing completed accounts? Arethese procedures being followed?
•Why are some, but not all, of the graphic designers andwriters complaining? Are their complaints legitimate?Have they always complained or is this a recent development?If recent, what has changed to cause thecomplaints? What have the art directors already tried todo to handle their concerns? How does their negativeattitude affect productivity?
•Why did one of the top executives leave recently?In what ways has the absence affected the branchproductivity and employees?
•Has the loss

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you write a great paper. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?

I need this in two days I am behind

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Essays
11/28/2017
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. How many pages does this assignment need to be?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

The exam did not state
No I cannot take calls
How soon can this be done

Dear Customer,

I can have it completed for you by Wednesday preferably, or by today if you really need it. We would need to settle the payment first.

structions
Purpose
This examination will give you practical experience in writing a business letter and doing prewriting for an informal report.
Preparation Review the instruction on business letters in Writing Effective Communications, particularly the content for an informationgathering letter (“Neutral letter”). Also carefully review pages 1–17 in this study unit. You’ll be building on the prewriting you prepared for the exam in Writing Effective Communications, so make sure you’ve completed that exam. Review your work for that exam, as well as the scenario information provided below.
Background
Phoenix Advertising, with its main headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, serves clients that include banks, insurance companies, and retail chains. You’re the vice president of human resources management at Phoenix. You report directly to Gregory S. Forest, the company president. Mr. Forest advises you that in the last month, four clients have complained about the advertising work produced by the Roanoke, Virginia branch of the agency. He reminds you that the clients served from the Roanoke branch are vital to the overall success of Phoenix Advertising. Mr. Forest also explains the little he has been able to learn about the situation at the branch: In the last three months, two of the top management people—an art director and an
EXAMINATION NUMBER: 05002200
structions
Purpose
Background
EXAMINATION NUMBER: 05002200
This is not working for me

Just a moment. Let me look at your details further.

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline to have this assignment completed?