Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

I need help with the below assignment of 10 questions in

Customer Question
Hello, I need help with...
Hello, I need help with the below assignment of 10 questions in Financial Management.
Financial Management1, What are the main forms of business ownership in the US? what are the advantages and disadvantages of using each type of ownership structure?2. when managing a firm’s balance sheet, finance managers must consider a number of issues that apply to items reported on the firm’s balance sheet. What are three of these issues?3. When the prevailing interest rates in the economy rise, what happens to the price of bonds, and why does it happen?4. At any given time, the market value of stock depends on a variety of factors. what are two of these factors? What are two to these models used for valuing stocks?5. What does modern portfolio theory show and what does it describe to achieve? what’s the name of the portfolio used to achieve this goal?6. How can financial managers minimize exchange rate risk to some extent?7. Who are the monitors of managerial behavior outside a public firm, and how do they help the monitoring of managers?8. Lucky Lenders, Inc, has current liabilities of $200 million, long term debt of $110 million, current assets of $322 million, fixed assets of $619 million, an d total equity of $631 million. The market value of the firm’s current assets is $330 million, and the market value of its fixed assets is $645 million. The market value of its current liabilities is $200 million, and the market value of its long term debt is $110 million. The firm’s tax rate is 30%, and it pays 6% interest on its long term debt. The company has 10 million common shares outstanding that trade at $22 per share. There’s no preferred stock, and net income available to common shareholders was $15 million. Calculate Lucky Lenders, Inc.’s, Debt ratio, Debt-to-equity ratio, and Price-earnings (PE) ratio.9. Consider a bond with 6.2 % coupon rate, paid semiannually, that has 20 years until it matures. If the current market interest rate is 7.4%, and the bond is priced at $925, whats the bonds present value? Should you buy this bond? Explain why or why not.10. At the start of the year, you owned $8,300 of IBM stock, $12,900 of GE stock, $22,000 of Apple stock, and $5,600 of Bank of America stock. During the year, IBM, GE, Apple, and Bank of America returned 8.4%, -2.6%, - 1.1%,, and 9.9%, respectively. What’s your portfolio’s overall return for the year?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Essays
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Calculations have to be shown where necessary in questions 8,9 and 10**
11/27/2017
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 1 month ago
Jawaad Ahmed

Hello
Do you have any deadline for this? and could you cite me in this assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need it asap, latest time by Wednesday
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what do you mean with cite you in the assignment?

By that I mean you have to give reference of my work on reference page

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oh you mean in JustAnswer! I’ve never done that before but sure I’ll do that!

Okay, that is good, i am sending you the offer please accept it so i can start working, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry thats too much! its 10 questions only, even if they involve some work it wouldn't be worth as much as 8 dollars per question. Please opt out so I can find someone else who might be interested.
thank you for your time

So how much your are willing to pay? and what should be the length?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I already entered the price when I posted the question, I think that’s fair as only 3 questions involve calculations out of the 10.
There is no length, just answer the questions correctly, that’s all. I understand if that’s your asking price and I don’t have intentions to make your work less worthy. Still I need someone reliable willing to do a good job on the assignment. If you are still interested that’s great otherwise please opt out so I find someone else. Thank you

I can do this for you for $80, please let me know if this works for you, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, thank you anyways
Okay, i am opting out, thanks
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 1 month ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. I can have this assignment completed for you by Wednesday, perhaps Tuesday. Would that be OK? Thank you and I look forward to your response.

I will also make you an offer to answer these questions.

Thank you. Once you accept it, I can begin the work.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No need, please opt out of the question. I’ve had a bad experience with your work.

This is not what the majority of my Customers say. I will opt out.

Thank you and please have a great day.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree