Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Donna Kakonge Additional Essay questions. 1)Find an instance

For Dr. Donna Kakonge Additional...
For Dr. Donna Kakonge Additional Essay questions.
1)Find an instance where the organizational leader communicates directly with his or her employees, investors, or
customers. Analyze the message, the channel, and the potential for feedback. Do you believe that it is effective? Do you
believe that it is the same type of message that a manager would send? Why, or why not?
Remember to focus on the communication styles of both leaders and managers. Strive for an equal balance between the
two types of communication styles in your assignment.
Example: The Apple events that occur in Cupertino whenever Apple unveils a new product or service are examples of the
type of communication you should be analyzing in this assignment. During the events, CEO Tim Cook addresses an
audience of employees, investors, and the general public. Cook uses multiple channels to communicate with the
audience, including a live face-to-face discussion, live streaming of the discussion, and a recorded video. For the
assignment, you would view one of the events, analyze Cook’s message and the effectiveness of the channels, and
discuss the potential for feedback. Analyze whether or not the message is an effective example of leadership. Explain
whether or not you believe a manager could, or should, use the same types of channels to relay a message. Would it be
effective?
Note: You do not need to use Apple for this assignment. It is provided as an example only.
Use the standard five-paragraph format (introduction/body/conclusion). Include at least two academic sources. APA
format should be used. The assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length, not including the title and reference
pages. Content, organization, and grammar/mechanics will be evaluated.2 Essay question
For this assignment, you will create a communication strategy that fosters change and innovation in an organization.
Explain the context in which it occurs and the options that are available. Develop a solution that will solve the
organizational issue and meet the needs of the people involved.
Feel free to use the same organization you researched for the Unit VI and Unit VII assignments. You are not limited to this
organization, but it may be easier to complete the assignment since you have already researched it for Unit VI and/or Unit
VII. You can use the same sources for all assignments, if applicable.
In the report, you will provide a potential audience analysis, create a purposeful message, and discuss a type of channel
that you could use for feedback. Include answers to Neal’s (2010) communication questions, which are listed below:
1. What am I trying to achieve?
2. How will my audience react to what I am trying to achieve?
3. Will my message be resisted?
4. What do I know about my audience that will help me tailor my message? (p. 40)
Do not include the question/answers in a bullet or list format. Instead, integrate the responses in your paragraphs.
format should be used. The assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length.
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for posting this question! I greatly appreciate it. Would you be willing to pay $5.00 extra for the email service? This is the lowest that I can go for the email service offered.

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Dear Customer,

Thank you. Just a moment. I will try to make the offer to you right now.

Thanks so much!

Could you please say yes one more time so that the premium service button will light up?

Thanks so much!

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much! I will make the offer to you right now. Once you accept it, I can start on these two assignments.

Thanks so much!

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer! I will email you regarding these two assignments right now.

Thank you so much again for your business.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge