Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

This is the assignment i emailed you that i am missing and

Hi donna this is the...
Hi donna this is the assignment i emailed you that i am missing and could truly use your help with. I shared with you my current financial hardship I am experiencing due to this untimely illness I am battling which has caused me to fall greatly behind and has also caused much of all this confusion with the work content and delays...
Please accept my offer and if you would kindly help me get this assignment and the two correction assignments i emailed you done By end of next week i would be immensely grateful to you!InstructionsAssignment 1: LASA 2: Generating a Policy ProposalAlthough some states and cities have passed laws to ban texting and using handheld phones while driving, there is no current law to ban all cell phone use while driving. However, according to the National Safety Council (2009), 28 percent of all crashes—1.6 million per year—are caused by cell phone use and texting by drivers. The mission of a new national nonprofit organization called FocusDriven, patterned after Mothers Against Drunk Driving, is to make phone use while driving as illegal and socially unacceptable as drunk driving. US Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood supports FocusDriven and its efforts: According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, LaHood said this movement will become "an army of people traveling the countryside" to push for bans on cell phone use and tough enforcement (Schmit, 2010).As a political advocate interested in this issue, you will be writing a policy proposal that utilizes the current research to propose a solution to the issue and submit it in this assignment.Please note that your proposal is not an opinion/position paper, and your conclusions need to be based on the scientific research you reviewed earlier. Please follow the typical steps in proper academic writing (planning, outlining, drafting, revising, proofing, and editing) to generate the following proposal structure:IntroductionIn the introduction, you should set up the purpose for the proposal, provide a bit of background on the topic, and present your thesis.PolicyNow that you have researched a variety of studies (in M4: Assignment 2), compile that information together to create a recommendation for policy makers regarding cell phone use while driving.1: In a one-page summary, compare and contrast the results of the various studies regarding the cognitive abilities that are affected during cell phone use while driving.2: Using that research, develop and explain particular recommendations for policy makers. For instance, restrict texting, or regulate the use of hand-held phones. All your recommendations must be supported by your research findings.3: Based on the gaps in current research, describe the variables, populations, and situations which you would like to see future research address.ConclusionReview the important current research, your conclusions from that research, and how the future could look in both policy and research. Keep your goal in mind: To convince the reader to support your current policy proposal and future research to examine this issue more closely.Your proposal should be written in APA style (which includes a title page with running header and a reference page), and free of typographical and grammatical errors. The body of your proposal should be 4–5 pages long.By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.Course Project Grading Criteria and RubricAssignment 1 Grading Criteria
Maximum Points
Analysis and comparison of current research on cognitive effects of phone use, intoxication, age, and other factors while driving. (Course Objectives [CO]1 CO2)
72
Recommendations for public policy.
(CO3)
72
Recommendations for future research.
(CO2, CO3)
92
Writing Components:
Organization (16)
Usage and Mechanics (16)
APA Elements (24)
Style (8)
64
Total:
300
Schmitz, J. (2010, January 13). Cell phone ban for drivers is focus of new group.
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved from http://www.post-gazette.com/pg…National Research Council. (2010). National Safety Council Estimates that At Least 1.6 Million Crashes Each Year Involve Drivers Using Cell Phones and Texting. Available at
http://www.nsc.org/pages
/nscestimates16millioncrashescausedbydriversusingcellphonesandtexting.aspxKind regards,
-Stacy
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for requesting me. Would be willing to pay $50 extra for this assignment?

It is a total of three this one and the two that were incorrect content. I would pay you $50 to complete these missing and correction assignments as I have already paid over $276 in the past week alone for your help I truly truly cannot afford more than this for the mishap. Please accept my offer so Incan get these mkssing assignments submitted as soon as possible.Thank you kindly once again for ypur help!

Dear Customer,

The mishap was not my fault. Please make sure that you provide me with clear and concise assignment instructions directly from your Professor for the exact essay that you need help with in a timely and reasonable manner before your due date. If you agree to this, I will accept your offer that you can pay $65.00 extra for a total of three extra essays. Please note the change in price.

Thank you.

Ok that is fone that will include the $38 i just paid correct? So Would owe you an additional $27 correct? I would agree to that thank you. Also if you would please make sure to that papers are written with 100% research information not redundant in first paragraph none of the papers should spend the whole intro on reiterating the assignment instructions is what i was instructed from professor please. The content should all pertain to the research findings not rewording the instructions that is not needed. Thanks so much donna

Dear Customer,

No, it would be $65.00 extra. I will make the offer to you now.

I am a bit confused. What am i pauong $38initial payment for last order and this one? I was under the impression and read in order that that amount goes towards order total? Please clarify

Dear Customer,

For three essays you would be paying a total of $103.00. Divide this by three and this $34.33 per essay. This is the average price of Just Answer.

Thank you.

I cannot afford abother 103 dollars for correcting the papers donna as i communicated to you before it is with great hardship that i am making the sacrifce to pay what i already have for the help offered and all i have left in my account t this time is actually $60 total can you finish completing and correcting these for that price please? Thank you donna

Dear Customer,

I will opt out so that another Expert can help you. Thank you.

I am shocked and very disappointed donna i do not have time or energy to reask this of someone else nor is it another experts duty to finish your work and it is you who started the project and now you do not want to finish? Sorry it i definitely do not agree. I will pay you the balance of the original offer and i need these theee papers that were written incorrectly finish by Wednesday of next week opting out of an unfinished assignment after you already agreed you would correct and finish the original project/work i requested and i paid you for and even offered to pay you the extra amount you are requested is unacceptable i am very disappointed in your response. I need ypu to finish what you started please thank you

Dear Customer,

Here is the offer again. Thank you. I work hard for the money and this is just a simple fact.

Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer. I will email you regarding your assignments right now.

Thank you.

How are these 5 star ratings for
you from me occuring if i never even rated you yet? Seems very peculiar to me.

Dear Customer,

Well, you must have seen the superb work I did for you before and forgot. You kept forgetting to send me your assignment guidelines.

I look forward to receiving them by email very soon, plus your deadlines.

Thank you.

Hi Donna
Please check your email as soon as possible for completion of assignments beginning with the one with 11/22/17 due date (tomorrow). Have you started or completed any yet? Hopefully so. Please respond as soon as possible
Thank you kindly.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting me. I have responded to all of your emails. Thank you so much for your business. There were some extra assignments that you sent that you have not paid for yet. You should create a new posting, not in this one, in order to settle payment for the extra assignments if you would like for me to do them.

Thank you.

Donna i sent ypu three assignment emails and one email about a portion of the previous assignment from last week you helped me with that was missing a portion i do not understand what extra assignment you are referring to. Please email me the one due tomorrow by tomorrow see emails. Thank you

Dear Customer,

No problem. The extra assignment the was done previously I will do, the one due tomorrow, plus the two due on Monday.

Please have a great rest of the day!

Hello donna it is imparative you check your email and get back to me right away as i waited and trusted your confirmation you sent me both yesterday and today that you would have above mentioned assignments completed beginning with the one due today and then you subsequently emailed me an excuse filled email blaming me for failing to comply in that you sent me that highly offensive email that is completely erroneous and is causing me further deteiment since you had already agreed confirmed and were paid and rated yourself 5 stars for work you have yet to complete.
Please send me the work it is to late to cancel and completely and utterly unprofessional to do this late i cannot afford to comply because you said you were to busy fulfilling your other orders. Not right not ok
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge