Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Identify an organization (enterprise or small-medium

business). Assess the security vulnerabilities...
Identify an organization (enterprise or small-medium business). Assess the security vulnerabilities of the organization's computing systems along with the techniques used to protect them.
Consider a breadth of technologies such as intrusion prevention systems, access control, policy, data protection, encryption, authentication, software assurance, and other related cybersecurity concepts.
This is a graduate-level essay and no less than 8 technical references.
11/17/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. How many pages does this essay need to be?

Thank you again.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I want a different tutor. I used your service in the past and I wasn't satified.

Dear Customer,

That is fine. I will opt out so that another Expert can help you.

Thank you. Please have a great day!

David L.
David L., Business Professional

My name is David.

I have over 20 years experience in the IT industry which includes network engineering and security and have written many reports of this nature. Please provide the detailed requirements for this report including length and due date.

Thanks,

David.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
It has to be between 10 to 12 double spaced. Can I have it before the 24th?
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
It is a cyber security essay

Thank you for the additional information.

Given the length of the report and the amount of research to be completed, the amount proposed does not fully cover the work required. Would you be open to increasing the amount to cover the work of a large project such as this?

Thanks,

David.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I understand, How much more?

I am forwarding an offer to you now. Please review and let me know if you have any questions.

David L.
David L., Business Professional
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Paid!

Ok, great! I will start work on it :)

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Do you have a personal email so I can email you a sample of what I want?

Yes, I will send the email now through the same channel as the premium service offer - you will see it momentarily.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Ok

You should see it now.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Sent it.

Got it - thanks. I just replied as well.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
how is the assignment coming along?

Thanks for checking in. It's progressing well - no issues.

Thanks,

David.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
almost done?

Yes, thanks for checking in. Almost finished.

Please click the following link to download and review the report:

click here

Please let me know when you download the report successfully.

Thanks,

David.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I cannot download the file

My apologies for the delay and the confusion. I will be emailing the report to you later today.

Thanks,

David.

Please check your email as I have sent the report to you. Also, please let me know when you have downloaded and opened the report successfully.

Thanks,

David.

I will be stepping away from my computer however will continue to check email and this site in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.

David L.
David L.
David L., Business Professional