Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel

First, listen to the audio...
First, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below.Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to your understanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word.
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Is this for your fourth audio link?

Thank you.

well I m not taking about the fourth audio link right now What I am telling you is the first 3 assignment is value less.
let us warped up them first. by the criteria that I gave you earlier

Dear Customer,

Do you have the official assignment guidelines from your Professor so that there will be no confusion? I think like a Professor because I am one, not like a student.

Thank you.

like- what surprising,amazing, shocking........... any new thing you learned from each audio, you never new before or compare and contrast your previous bible knowledge after you listened the audios
the instruction below is more than enough to do these assignment

Dear Customer,

OK. I will make an offer to you to redo the three essays. Once you accept it, we can proceed.

Thank you. The price will be reduced as a Black Friday special, as well as the fact that I would just need to rewrite them. I took notes of all three audio files, so that is fine. I will give you a good price. This is in addition to what you have already pledged to pay for this particular posting.

Thank you.

NO need of re listened the audio. keep in you mind don,t take a note from his audio. just reflect , explore it

I have notes of the audio as I told you already. This is to rewrite perfectly original good papers for the fourth time. You did not pay for two of the times and I do have other customers.

Thank you. Once you accept the offer, I will respond again.

Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
lastly if I give you the fourth link can you do it as the same time?
plus no need of to write too many page 3 page per assignment is good enough
are you still there ?
please give me response then you will do the work and I have to do something else to do.
thank you
Tiezaz
send me the offer to accept it
as long as you don,t send me the offer I am not able accept it
Again, AGAIN....................................AGAIN pleas do only the first one and send to me before you jump to the next one then I will let you know either your work is right or not that will help us
when you write no need of to put the (Hrnadez 17, 2014) every where just tell only one time

Dear Customer,

I will have them completed for you by tonight.

Thank you. I will email them to you.

Thank you so much!

I can wait about 3 ours so right after you finish the first one send to me then I will tell you the feed back so that will make easier for the next one

Dear Customer,

I have emailed you the first one. Please do let me know what you think and I can at least work on the other two tonight and have the fourth one ready when you have the link for me.

Thank you.

what you did is you just add one character the rest is carbon copy of the first assignment
You mansion the professor name very where, I told you earlier not to mention it every where, plus you talk about only the police man it seems like you are nt interested to in the right way

Dear Customer,

I will need to address this with you next Monday. You said there was not an urgent deadline. Next Monday I can communicate with you better and I think you will be in a better state of mind.

Please have a great weekend.

Thank you.

I will do the work for you. You just need to be more reasonable. I have not ever had these kinds of problems with any other Customer.