Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

FARM SUBSIDIES & PERFECT COMPETITION economics paper.

FARM SUBSIDIES & PERFECT COMPETITION...
FARM SUBSIDIES & PERFECT COMPETITION economics paper. Minimum of 1500 words total, divided into three questions to be answered after watching a video and/or reading article links provided by me.1) The most common example of a market with perfect competition is agriculture. How could farm subsidies distort a model of perfect competition? Explain.
2) American corn farmers receive billions of dollars in taxpayer subsidies each year. These subsidies allow them to sell their grain at prices below what it costs to produce it, particularly for export markets. How do U.S. corn subsidies hurt Mexican farmers?
3) Summarize the arguments both in favor of and against eliminating farm subsidies. After your evaluation, where do you stand on this issue and why?
11/15/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Are these all of the questions for the essay, or are there additional questions?

Thank you.

Hello Dr. Kakonge,
Thank you for the response! Yes, the three questions I have previously provided are the only questions for the essay. The full instructions are included as an attachment:

Dear Customer,

That sounds great. I will just make an offer to you to bring this question to the average price for a question such as this. Once you accept the offer, I can start the work. Just a moment.

Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
I sent you my email. Could you please email me there so I can send you a different attachment?

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer! I apologize for my delay in responding. An email did not come through to me, or I missed it. I apologize. I will email you right now.

Thank you.

By the way, when is your deadline for this assignment, please?

Deadline is November 20, as I have to hand it in November 21st @ 8:00AM
I didn't email you; I just sent private contact info here which included my email address.

Dear Customer,

Thanks. I will change the deadline. Thank you for your contact information. I have now emailed you. Thank you. I did receive an email. I missed it. I was in the middle of organizing something. I apologize.

Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge