Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Unit VII Course Project Utilizing the checklists prepared in…

Customer Question
Unit VII Course Project Utilizing...

Unit VII Course Project Utilizing the checklists prepared in Units V and VI, review your current organizational safety program, and look specifically for the following:  hazard identification;  provisions for the identification and/or treatment of muscular, skeletal, or cumulative trauma disorders;  environmental safety; and  ethical decision making and corporate culture. If you do not have a current organization, use the safety program from an organization that has displayed their program on the Internet, or have a friend or family member provide you with the safety program from their organization. If you are still unable to obtain a safety program, then ask local industries in your area for a copy of their safety program. Review the safety program you have chosen. In your review, write an essay to address your findings and recommendations, and provide applicable references as needed. This project should be at least three pages in length (not counting the title and reference pages), and it should be created using APA style guidelines.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Essays
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/14/2017
Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 8 months ago
Jawaad Ahmed

Hello

Please mention the deadline and let me know that could you cite me in this assignment?

I already have a writer and her name is DXJWriter and I have already requested her again to do my project. So I would like you to opt out please. thank you.Susan
Okay, no problem, thanks.
Business Tutor: DXJWriter, Master's Degree replied 8 months ago
DXJWriter
DXJWriter, Master's Degree

Hi!

Thanks for your request! Is this a continuation of the previous?

Could you please tell me your deadline?

Any specific sources you're using? Thanks so much! DXJ

Good Morning DXJWriter,
Yes, it is a continuation and I don't need it until Sunday at 3:00 pm Evening. I am going to send you the detail. Thank you again for taking my question. I will try to see if I can get a copy of a Safety Program from my work today, but I would let you know. Thanks again.Here Are The Detail:Unit VII Course Project
Utilizing the checklists prepared in Units V and VI, review your current organizational safety program, and look specifically for the following:
 hazard identification;
 provisions for the identification and/or treatment of muscular, skeletal, or cumulative trauma disorders;
 environmental safety; and
 ethical decision making and corporate culture.
If you do not have a current organization, use the safety program from an organization that has displayed their program on the Internet, or have a friend or family member provide you with the safety program from their organization. If you are still unable to obtain a safety program, then ask local industries in your area for a copy of their safety program.
Review the safety program you have chosen. In your review, write an essay to address your findings and recommendations, and provide applicable references as needed. This project should be at least three pages in length (not counting the title and reference pages), and it should be created using APA style guidelines.
Information about accessing the grading rubric for this assignment is provided below.
Good Morning DXJWriter,
I just want to know the feedback from Dr. Eltz, so maybe I can do a little better on the next paper VII. I got a 96% on Project V and I was very Happy thank you. I asked the Engineer where I work at if they had a Safety Program and they told me no. I think that they are afraid that my professor my turn their safety program to OSHA and I told them it just a Class work Project.Course Information
MOS 5101-15L-2A18-S1
Safety and Accident Prevention
Unit VI Project

Grading Rubric
Category
Outcome Result
Outcome Level
PercentLevel 4
12
Accuracy
Most of the assignment is accurate and shows good attention to detail.Level 4
8
Writing Mechanics
Writing is mostly clear and concise. Sentence structure and grammar are strong and mostly correct. Few minor errors in punctuation and/or spelling.Level 4
34
Content
Content is relevant and informative; may stray slightly off topic one time.Level 4
30
Tasks
Most or all areas of the assigned tasks are addressed and competently completed.

Hello Susan,
 I have reviewed and graded your Unit VI Project. Please review information below concerning your grade.  Furthermore, your grade has now been recorded on your student record. Please contact me with any questions at***@******.***.

Assignment Grade: B (84.00 out of a possible 100) Submitted: Nov 14 2017 9:21AMFaculty Feedback to Learner: Susan where is the industrial hygiene and confined spaces information and the use of robotics?  All I see is fire related checklists.  Please address this moving forward.?????????????????????????????? Fire
____________________________________________________________________________________________________Safety Inspection Checklist Warehouse 2017.docx This is the feedback for Project V:
MOS 5101-15L-2A18-S1
Safety and Accident Prevention
Unit V ProjectHello Susan,I have reviewed and graded your Unit V Project. Please review information below concerning your grade.  Furthermore, your grade has now been recorded on your student record. Please contact me with any questions at***@******.***.Assignment Grade: A (96.00 out of a possible 100) Submitted: Nov 7 2017 11:02PMGrading Rubric
Category
Outcome Result
Outcome Level
Percent
AccuracyAccuracy is excellent and close attention to detail is clearly evident in all parts of the assignment.
Level 5
14Writing Mechanics
Writing is clear and concise. Sentence structure and grammar are excellent. Correct use of punctuation. No spelling errors.
Level 5
9Tasks
All areas of the assigned tasks are addressed and proficiently completed.
Level 5
34Content
Content is highly relevant and informative; remains on topic.
Level 5
38Faculty Feedback to Learner: Please see my feedback in the grading rubric area????????
Please see my feedback in the grading rubric area:Susan I realize this was a moderately challenging exercise this week so good job completing this assignment. You could have expanded just a little more on the ergonomics and lifting equation parts but overall its good work. – Dr. Eltz

Hi!

We're still working in the same setting, correct?

Also, you should always use my answers as your guide and then adjust it accordingly per JustAnswer policy.

I appreciate the feedback. Best to you, DXJ

Good Morning DXJWriter,
I don't know if it is to late, I just a Safety Program from another company. Please see attachment. Thank you very much. I have unit VIII and that is a going to be between three and five pages, but that would be later. Just giving you the head up. The files is too large. Do you have an email that I can forwarded it too.

Hi!

You could sign up for dropbox or mediafire and send the link for the uploaded file.

However, it is really too late for me to assist you. Many apologies!!!

I'm reopening this to other experts. One can help you more expediently!

Best to you, DXJ

Hi DXJWriter
Can you have it for me tomorrow evening, and the reason is that you have already written the other two and it would be easier for the Project VII
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Your preferred Expert has opted out. May I help you?

Thank you.

Business Tutor: shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree replied 7 months ago
shabanaiyas
shabanaiyas, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, Are you still looking for help ?

Greetings Grace,
No I don't want to switch live
I am still looking for help
Can you give me an answer by 5:00 P.M Central time today. Thanks
Unit VIII Essay
Choose at least five articles—two of which must be professional, peer-reviewed journal articles from the CSU online library—on the importance of ethical decision making for the environment and the development of a safety-first corporate culture.
Using your research, write an essay that focuses on the importance of emergency evacuation based on ethical decision making for the environment and the development of a safety-first corporate culture. Your essay should be written using APA style and consist of three to five pages.

Thanks for your request.

May I know the due date for submission?

due date is tonight before 12:00

I am sorry but I will not be able to meet the deadline.

The soonest I can commit is on December 1st Friday.

Thank you. ***** 1st Friday is too late

no problem. I will opt out to let other experts look into this. Hopefully we can work together in future assignments.