Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

EXAM THREE: THE GOSPELS by - Wednesday, November 8, 2017,

EXAM THREE: THE GOSPELS by...

EXAM THREE: THE GOSPELS by ***** ***** - Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 1:43 PM Hi Everybody: Here are your assignments that will count as your third exam. First, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below. Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to your understanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word. The papers are to be typed, double-spaced, and submitted on the dates below: Audio Links 1-2 (Note: TWO 2-3 page reflection papers are due on this date) http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1301 http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1304 Audio Link 3 http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1305 Audio Link 4 http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/13

11/12/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline for this assignment?

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if you can do the first 1-2 within 15 hours that the best one
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
then I can show for my instructor in case I need to correct it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
when is the best day you can do it?

Dear Customer,

That sounds great! Sorry for my delay in responding. I will make an offer to you based on what we agreed before. As long as you do not refund it, I will do the work for you.

Thank you. Once you accept the offer I can start. I can do everything all day on Monday.

Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I'm glad that we have this all sorted out now. I will have everything completed for you by the end of the day on Monday.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
any question?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will leave this for you and I will work on others subject
It is God"s words so let Us trust 100% each other

Dear Customer,

Amen. Thank you. You write beautifully yourself.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When you complete all , I Premise you I will give you good bonus and I will work with you for the future
trust me by father God"s words
good luck

Thank you! I look forward to doing this work! Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you tell me when you can finish the easy? At least the first 1 and 2
Thank you

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for checking in. I will be completed by the end of today no later than 11:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).

Thanks so much again for checking in!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No problem, I just want to check it with instructor before it's due but we still have time

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much! I am listening to the first audio file right now. This is really interesting! Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is
It will have lecture exam too,
I listed them well them and I will too

Great! This guy doing the preaching is wonderful! He is really good!

Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What generally, the in structure asking for
- how do you understand the lecture material
- what make difference in your previous knowledge
It is just as example he mentioned in class today

Dear Customer,

Please respond to your email. I have sent you the first answer. I need to know if you approve of it or if you want me to change it and then I can work on your other answer due for today.

Thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am in class now
It will take 3:00
I am so sorry
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I dont see any thing I will response you about 3 hours

Dear Customer,

I don't understand what you are saying. It was sent to your email and attached. Please look at the bottom of the email.

Thank you. I will go ahead and work on the second assignment and send it to your email. I am going to sleep at about 9:30 p.m. EDT.

Thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will check it after 2:30 hour
I am in class now

Dear Customer,

If I am sleeping at that time because it would be late for me, I'm really sorry. I really need to go to bed at a set hour. Really most people do. I would only be able to respond to you first thing in the morning if you wanted me to make any changes, but yes, they can be done first thing in the morning and then tomorrow I will work on the other two for you. You may need to request an extension until tomorrow for all four if you want me to make changes with the two in total that I will send you today. If you want me to make changes, tomorrow will be easier. I will do all of them the way you want them done.

Thank you so much for your business!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry i found your attachment
But please don't work on the next one, it is may not he asking for
What you did is you just listen and put his words
I WILL EXPLAIN FOR YOU TOMORROW THEN YOU KNOW FOR THE NEXT ONE
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Don't worry we still have plenty of time for the next two Assignments
I will let you for change for 1&2

Dear Customer,

Sure! That is not a problem. I am actually still up, but I will be going to sleep soon. We'll deal with all four assignments first thing in the morning.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
CAN YOU PLEASE READY CAREFULLY HIS INSTRUCTION BLEW
YOU CAN ADD WHAT DO YOU FILL ABOUT THIS GOSPEL
First, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below. Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecturematerial. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to your understanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word. The papers are to be typed, double-spaced, and submitted on the dates below: Audio Links 1-2 (Note: TWO 2-3 page reflection papers are due on this date)

Dear Customer,

Great! I will have all of four papers revised for you by the end of today.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Dr. Donna I really do appreciate for your time and effort. I received the 3 assignment you submit and I read all of them.BUT,I think there is miss understood between Us, I tried to cop and past you what my instructor asking for. what you did is basically listen rewrite his words. I don't think that is he looking for. based on the instruction below, do you think our answer will be right. HERE IS WHAT HE ASKING FOR
" First, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below. Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecturematerial. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to your understanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
PLEASE DONT WORK ON THE NEXT ASSIGNMET BEFOR I TELL YOU TO DO SO
DONT WORRY ABOUT THE DUE DATE WE STILL HAVE TIME

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting me. Yes, I did receive your information. I revised the first two papers and resent them to you and also did the third paper based on your Instructor's guidelines that you detailed here.

I would have done the fourth paper, and I happy to do so still, however, the link that you sent to me for the fourth audio file does not work at all. I tried to listen to the fourth audio file and it stated online that that particular link does not exist.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK I WILL UBDATE YOU

Dear Customer,

Thank you! The revised papers are what your Instructor needs. The three latest papers that I sent to you are all fine.

Thanks and I hope that I do have a chance to do that fourth paper.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
as long as we can pass message each other we will be ok, for now forget part four until I will tell you. I will send you the right link. I really do understand your time
thank you again

Dear Customer,

I appreciate you being considerate of my time too. I may not be able to have the fourth essay completed for you by today as promised since it is already getting late and I will be going to sleep soon. Rest assured as I will rest tonight that I will be awake early on Wednesday morning so I could most likely complete the fourth essay for you the earliest by tomorrow as soon as I have the right link.

Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nothing to rush I said we have plenty of time
it can be tomorrow or after tomorrow. please don't worry about the due now.
thank you and have a great night

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that! We'll keep in touch with this discussion post and also with email. I will keep the discussion post active.

Thank you and please have a great evening too!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
see you

Yes! Indeed!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Dr Donna I received your reviewed assignment
it is not necessary his story and how he get in Bethe university we need only about the gospel.
I am confused to I identify which is part 2 . May I deleted is accidentally? if you have can you please re send to please?
I do have part 1 and part 3
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will send you the fourth link

Dear Customer,

I will email you the second essay right now.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi, Dr. Donna,
I took all three assignment to my processor , her disprove all of them. All the easy you wrote tell him that listen the audio but what is asking me is:--
1 what do you feel after you listened the audio, are you surprise?, what surprising?, are shock? what making s you shock? What new thing you learn
SO, if you use the above idea and wrote atleast 1 page for assignment 1 and 1 page for assignment 2, then I will re write with the first one.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
by taking any I idea from the the audio just explore on it by using your on word.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I know you spent more than you expected , I will try I try to balance it ,I will do my part too. the teacher extended the due until Sunday, if you write them today or tomorrow I will write it Saturday after work and submit them
thank you so much

Dear Customer,

The three essays are done. I'm sorry, but I am running a business here. I think your work is great, but I need to pay my own bills as well. If you could please create a new posting to pay extra for the fourth essay I know this would be fair.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
well, there is a big miss understanding b/n you and me, I tried copy and past for you what he is asking for.
he wasn't approved it we should use our own word additional to his audio at leas 1 page the show, what we learn what we surprise US or any thing else
if the last 3 assignment will not be modified, it will be value less

Dear Customer,

Right from the start, I told you to send me the assignment guidelines directly from your Professor. You did not. You asked me to listen to the audio files and write the essays. I did. The fourth link did not work. How can I listen to an audio file link that did not exist based on the information that you provided? I have done my best. If you want me to work on the fourth paper, please open a new posting. I will not respond to this one again. The work is done and also took a lot of my time considering what you paid. I was also generous to you. I did not receive anywhere near my original offer. Please be understanding. If you want me to respond, please post a new question.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do understand you the reason why I didn't resubmit the for link I would try to cheek the first 3 with the professed the will now
what he can say about our work before you spend your time on the forth one
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can open any page but if still you do the same I will end up zero.
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge