Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Listen to the audio link of the... First, listen to the

Customer Question
First, listen to the audio...
First, listen to the audio link of the...
First, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below.Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to yourunderstanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word.The papers are to be typed, double-spaced, and submitted on the dates below:
Audio Links 1-2 (Note: TWO 2-3 page reflection papers are due on this date)http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc…http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc…Audio Link 3http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc…Audio Link 4http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc…
11 November 2017 07:05
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Essays
11/12/2017
Business Tutor: Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer, and academic writing coach replied 8 months ago
Writing_Coach1
Writing_Coach1, Educator, writer, and academic writing coach

Hello! Welcome to JA!

I see that the due date has passed. Are there alternatives to this due date?

Thank you for using JA!

it is extended. if you are able to start now
Are you there?