Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel

First, listen to the audio...
First, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below.Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to your understanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word.The papers are to be typed, double-spaced, and submitted on the dates below:
Audio Links 1-2 (Note: TWO 2-3 page reflection papers are due on this date)http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1301http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1304Audio Link 3http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1305Audio Link 4http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1306
11/12/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

I cannot take your phone call offer at this time. How much can you afford to pay keeping in mind my previous offer?

Just tell me fair price then we will continue
One thing I am concerning is if add other source I will end up terminated from school. it should be based on the audio
If you will do so seriously based on the instruction I will pay let me pay $100

Dear Customer,

OK! This assignment is in the name of the Lord. We have a deal! Thanks! Once you accept it, I can start doing the work based on the completion days that you mentioned.

Thank you.

I want to listen to the audio.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Here is is the honest, Think about as a student if you have any thing out the I will get F for this course
So Please be honest for this reason
If I get what I supposed to get, We will work together for the future and I will refer you for the future

Dear Customer,

Yes! Thank you for accepting my offer. If you could please provide me with your email address in the "edit private contact info" in this discussion post, I will email you regarding this assignment ASAP.

Thank you.

Please red this Before you d any thingFirst, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below.Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to yourunderstanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word.

Dear Customer,

I will start on Monday. I have that information from above and have already retrieved it. If you could please provide me with your email address, this would be great. Thank you.

NOOOOO,
it is as earliest as possible

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for the bonus! That is really great. I will do the entire assignment for you no later than the end of the day on Sunday.

Thank you!

please send to right after you finish the first assignment then I will take at look it
which Sunday are you talked about Tomorrow right?
the link you copy past don"t thank that " November 11 is the due for this assignment it is copy past by mistake
all assignment must be completed before Monday

Dear Customer,

Yes, tomorrow. I will send it to you here.

Thank you!

Please send them separately
AGAIN DO NOT ADD ANYTHING THAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE AUDIO please read thisFirst, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below.Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to yourunderstanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word.

Dear Customer,

Please do not worry, however, thank you for these suggestions. I'm a broadcaster too. I understand radio. I have worked for stations. Please do not worry.

Thank you. I'll be online for awhile so if you have the specific assignment guidelines, you can email them to me. My email is above. This discussion post can be publicly viewed so if you send me any information here, it can be tracked with Turnitin and/or SafeAssign. Do not worry now. However, I really do need your email in order to send you the answer because that could be tracked and then regardless of anything, you would receive an automatic F.

Please if I could have your email. Thank you. Please enter it in the "edit private info" link for your own privacy.

Thank you.

where is that
see me on face book

Dear Customer,

Good question. It would be in light blue just above the paperclip symbol on your side of this discussion post.

Thank you!

No, we cannot go offline unless it is email and I do not think that will ever change.

I am sure you get it now
GOOD work see you later

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I emailed you. If you could please respond with your specific assignment guidelines, that would be great! Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it.

Thank you!

Dear Customer,

Your email address was wrong. It bounced back. Please email right away.

Thank you. If I am delayed in responding, I will respond first thing in the morning.

Thank you.

oh you are right
why you need email anway

Dear Customer,

Did I just email you? It is to make sure that this answer is not scanned by Turnitin and/or SafeAssign. That is the reason. It is when I send you the answer tomorrow.

Thanks, ***** ***** confirm that I did email you. I believe we have worked together before through Just Answer.

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I will email you again, however, please check your email. I believe that is the one that I have sent to you already. There was just a typo in it. No problems.

Thank you!

when you finish the first one please end to me

Dear Customer,

I need your specific assignment guidelines and grading rubric sent to my email to ensure that I follow all of your Professor's instructions. This will ensure that you receive an A+.

Thank you.

that all he gave us.
just read what I gave you
don"t use another resource just based on his audio
READ BELOW
"First, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below.Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to yourunderstanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word."

Dear Customer,

Just as God's word is in a bound text and sacred, you are not supposed to even place something on top of the actual typed out the document, could you please send me the official assignment guidelines directly from your Professor (you are not marking your own assignment). As a Retired College Professor with a Doctorate of Education from one of the top 20 universities in the world, I need to know how your Professor is thinking, not your copying and pasting. You would not just want me to copy and paste your assignment from something I got offline and get you a failing grade, would you? Please email me the official assignment guidelines directly from your Professor plus the grading rubric immediately, please and thank you.

Thank you.

the grade will be for me not for you, if he gave me why you thin I Hide you?
Here is he gave UsFirst, listen to the audio link of the...
First, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below.Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to yourunderstanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word.The papers are to be typed, double-spaced, and submitted on the dates below:
Audio Links 1-2 (Note: TWO 2-3 page reflection papers are due on this date)http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc…http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc…Audio Link 3http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc…Audio Link 4http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc…
what you want more than this
I am not use other mail if you have any question feel free to ask me
Hi are you still working on it

Dear Customer,

If you could please send me the assignment guidelines and your grading rubric from your Professor in this discussion post (please upload them). I will email you the answer. Thank you and I cannot get started until you send them.

Thank you.

it is reflection paper based on the audio. I told you many time I already give you what he gave as, I just direct copy and pasted for you
I have nothing to send for you I already gave you. I thought you are working on it
it is more than 8 hour sines I gave you every thing
Read instruction below
First, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below.Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to yourunderstanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word.
please replay as soon as possible
I am waiting your replay

Where are the .docx files of the grading rubric and the assignment guidelines? I cannot start working on it until you send them and I have other work to do for today. Other customers as well who happily give me their assignment guidelines.

were not able to open the lecture link?
if you not you are not able to to do the assignment
I don't know what do you mean by "assignment guidelines directly from your Professor plus the grading rubric "
each four will take 12.5%he need is our understanding his lecture. he doesn't require specific specific answer.
read it bloew
If you don't interested the price we set I can increase it
IF you do the first two then I will take to my infrastructure, then, if, our work is not write I will I will let you know
This is all he gave Usby ***** ***** - Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 1:43 PM
Hi Everybody:Here are your assignments that will count as your third exam.First, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below.Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to your understanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word.The papers are to be typed, double-spaced, and submitted on the dates below:
Audio Links 1-2 (Note: TWO 2-3 page reflection papers are due on this date)http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1301http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1304Audio Link 3http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1305Audio Link 4http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1306I'll answer questions about it in class today.Best, *****
Permalink

Dear Customer,

I will try to respond to your other posting. You have refunded this question and we need to settle payment again.

Thank you.

I know that

Dear Customer,

If you want me to do the work, you will need to call customer service and have the question posted again and then we will need to settle the payment again. I would need enough time to work on it. If you do this any later than 17:00 hours EDT (Eastern Daylight Time), I cannot help you.

Thank you.

if you do the first 1-2 today then I will show his , hen if he tell in different way I will explain for you then yuo will have idea for the next two 3-4
Give me 30 minute I have charge my phone to call ,the Battery is die

I cannot respond to you post the new question. I am not being paid by you presently and must attend to paying customers. I will close this refunded question and can no longer respond to this particular posting until you post the new one.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge