Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Irst, listen to the audio link of the each of the four

Customer Question
gospel lectures below.Second, write up...
irst, listen to the audio link of the each of the four gospel lectures below.Second, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to your understanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word.The papers are to be typed, double-spaced, and submitted on the dates below:
Audio Links 1-2 (Note: TWO 2-3 page reflection papers are due on this date)http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1301http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1304Audio Link 3http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1305Audio Link 4http://cdm16120.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16120coll37/id/1306
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Essays
11/11/2017
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 29 days ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

This sounds like a good assignment. When does this all need to be completed?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
as earliest as you can

Dear Customer,

After we settle the payment, I could have it completed by the end of the day on Sunday. Would this be OK?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
well I need the first two like for Monday but the other can be a few day after monday
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Have you ever had this assignment before?

Dear Customer,

Yes. I have also read the Bible in its entirety a minimum of twice.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
my point is the teacher is so critical if you the same as you did before, he may now and will give me 0

What I need to help you to understand is that these audio files are one hour in length. Phone call requests with Just Answer have a set price of $34.00 per call. This would even be if the phone call would be for five minutes. Since you have four audio files that are one hour in length, I will make you an offer that multiplies $34.00 times four and not charges you for the written work. I will make that offer to you right now. Once you accept it, we can proceed. If you have questions about my qualifications, please see my profile.

Thank you,

Dr. Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
no need of phone call
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
we can do on email

Dear Customer,

No. I understand. This is not a phone call offer. To be clearer, I am charging you for the four hours that it will take for me to listen to all of that audio. What you have already pledged to pay will take care of the written portion of the question.

Once you accept the offer, I can begin the work.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I should listen the audio too, cause it will have lecture exame
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
My question, if you will submit the same paper you did before the teacher will know that the assignment is copy from some body eles then I will end up F grade

Dear Customer,

You would not need to. I have also been a stenographer for a little less than 1.5 years and I can summarize the work for you. I type 100 wpm.

Once you accept the offer, I can start the work.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
The offer is expensive, where are you living

Dear Customer,

I am not supposed to give out such confidential information to you as my customer. I will opt out so that another Expert can help you.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Think how much total it cost me make your offer $ 75 then I will accept it
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Please read this before you start work I just recopy and past youSecond, write up a 2-3 page reflection paper on the lecture material. In particular, select a particular episode or distinctive feature of the gospel material and reflect upon what difference it makes to yourunderstanding of it both within the context of that particular gospel as well as the gospels in general. EVERY paper should consider the reason for the different presentations of Jesus, why it matters, and what difference it makes to your understanding of God’s Word.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I am waiting for your respons
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
If you will not work on it please let me know the I will call for cancellation
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
for the price we will make a deal
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Can I please get answer?
thank you
ti
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Since you are picked up my question no body will can see it. I can see you are online but you dont repose for my question
please say something
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I accept your request, if you replay me we will continue otherwise I will call customer service for cancellation
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree