Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Consider the following topic: Should prisons be privatized?

Locate peer-reviewed articles in the...
Locate peer-reviewed articles in the University Library that compare the differences between public-sector and private-sector correctional facilities.
Select a position that is either in support of or in opposition to the privatization of prisons.
Write a 700 word argumentative essay that explains your selected position in regards ***** ***** privatization of prisons. Your essay should incorporate supporting evidence that has been gathered from at least two scholarly resources. Include evidence that demonstrates the differences between private and public sector prisons in regards ***** ***** following topics:
Operations of correctional organizations
Correctional personnel roles and functions
Correctional issues and practices
Include a discussion of opposing arguments and provide brief rebuttals.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment. Due Tuesday
11/7/2017
Judy Bailey

Hello and thanks for requesting me. If you put FOR ***** ***** at the beginning of your question, it is usually sent directly to me.

I'll start looking for some peer reviewed articles on this topic.

Thank you

You are welcome.

I’m so sorry I meant this is due Monday by 9 pm

That's okay. I can make that deadline.

Ok thank you

My pleasure.

Hey are we still good

Oh darn, I forgot to change my calendar. It is going to be late today. I'm so sorry.

Do you know how late

Sorry, did not hear back from you. I pushed it to today.

I thought we had agreed on Monday because you told me you could make that deadline

I made an error by not putting it on the calendar. I apologize again.

Ok it’s fine

Just checking .. do you still want the paper? I have had a head cold for at least two weeks, and am having trouble focusing on details (like dates).

Is it okay to send the paper today?

ma’am I still want the paper! I hope you feel better!

Thanks, ***** ***** getting there. I'll get back to you in a couple of hours.

Ok I appreciate it!

Your answer is ready. As usual I'll send the offer for premium service so that I can send the paper directly to you.

Judy

Judy Bailey
Thanks
Do u still have my email address

Thank you for resending it.

Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey