Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

I need help writing 4 papers for my psychological

Hello i need help writing...
Hello i need help writing 4 papers for my psychological assessments course but I need them all completed and turned in by wednsday of next week. I became very ill this term and was physically unable to work so i really need help now that the professor allowed me to turn in late work next week or else i will fail and i am only 2 classes away from graduating. Please let me know if anyone can help! Thank you and god bless!
11/5/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

God Bless you too. How many pages does each paper need to be?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Assignment 1: LASA 2 – Special Considerations in TestingOur psychologist, Keith, has been asked to conduct a psychoeducational evaluation on 8-year old Melanie. Melanie’s teacher and parents are concerned because she is having significant difficulty reading and comprehending information. She also has a hard time paying attention and is always talking out in class. She is a sweet girl and gets along well with others, but her challenges are negatively impacting her grades and interrupting the learning of those around her.As Keith plans his assessment of Melanie’s difficulties, what issues does he need to consider in order to increase the validity of the assessment?Remember to consider Melanie’s age and testing with students who might have special needs.
Explain what testing accommodations Keith might need to make given Melanie’s challenges and why.
What impact could making accommodations have on standardization and, as a result, interpretation of the results?
What test format would best meet Melanie’s needs (e.g., type of test, group vs. individual, etc.)? Why?
Reflect on what you have learned about the history of assessment. How might Keith’s decisions differ today compared to the beginnings of psychological assessment?
Describe how the impact of assessment results has changed over time.
By the due date assigned, write your results in a 3-5 page, APA formatted paper. Remember to include a cover page and reference list. Resources can include readings from your textbook and course overviews, as well as the APA’s Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct Standard 9: Assessment.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That is the one due this week. There are 3 or 4 others...
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Assignment 3: Considerations in TestingKeith is a consultant residing in Centervale, U.S.A., a friendly, predominantly middle-class community with a diverse ethnic make-up. He works closely with other professionals such as speech therapists, occupational therapists, physicians, and school administrators. As a licensed psychologist, one of Keith’s job duties is to conduct psychological and psychoeducational assessments. Results from assessments can help make decisions related to placement in special education or gifted and talented programs and development of academic and behavioral interventions. Keith sometimes works with counselors to administer interest inventories to help students with career planning as well.Keith has been asked to conduct an assessment of an 8-year old boy for possible learning disabilities. Dat started attending Centervale Elementary last year and is currently in 3rd grade. He is enrolled in classes for students with English as a Second Language. His family speaks Vietnamese at home, but Dat speaks English fairly well at school. Although Keith is bilingual in English and Spanish, he does not speak Vietnamese.Reflect on what you have learned in your readings about cultural, legal, and ethical issues related to assessment.Describe specific ethical issues Keith needs to consider.
How might Dat’s cultural upbringing and language affect the results of testing?
Considering Dat’s needs along with the ethical concerns, what should Keith do?
Reflect on the impact of testing results. How might results from testing impact Dat’s future?
Submit your response to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned. Your response should be at least two pages long.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Assignment 2: MMPIFor this assignment, you will review a major personality measure, the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2). Your review will consist of two parts:For this part, you will prepare a brief overview of the history and development of the MMPI-2 (approximately 1 page). Address:
type of psychological test
a brief description of the instrument
the administration, scoring and interpretation
a statement about the reliability and validity
any social/cultural/ethical issues pertinent to the test.
In this part, you will evaluate the test’s validity. Be sure to address:
Is the MMPI-2 high or low on content validity and face validity? Explain why.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a test with high face validity?
Discuss the four Validity scales and how each one assesses validity.
Be sure to support your conclusions with information drawn from the online content, the textbook, and other credible, scholarly sources to substantiate the points you are making. Apply APA standards to writing and citations to your work.Good resources would also include Mental Measurements Yearbook and Tests in Print.Launch the online library.
Click on Behavioral Sciences under Browse By Subject on the library homepage.
Scroll through the alphabetical list of databases and click on Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print to launch the database.
Submit your response to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.Your paper should be double-spaced and in 12 point, Times New Roman or Arial font with normal one-inch margins, written in APA style, and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head and a reference page. The body of the paper should be between 3-5 pages in length.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Assignment 2: LASA 1: IQ TestingTake a practice IQ test (although not a valid or reliable measure of your intelligence) and read the sample report generated. Notice the adjusted score and where your score falls on the bell curve, the range and percentile score as well as the descriptor. Be sure to convert your scores to the Catell and Stanford Binet scales and notice if there are any differences. Use the link to the IQ Testing Lab provided: www.intelligencetest.com/index.htmPlease note that should the practice IQ test be not available simply use the sample IQ results for this assignment. Click on the “Check out the sample report” hyperlink!Prepare a brief overview (1 page in length; you may put this in a table or paragraph form) of your results, the conversions, and any differences that occur. Then respond in a 3-5 page, APA formatted paper to the following:In your opinion, was this a fair measurement of your intelligence? Why or why not? Support your answer with what you have learned about IQ tests.
Discuss possible limitations with interpretation of your results within the context of what you have learned about psychometric test properties. How would you explain the reliability and validity of this test to someone who has not taken this course?
Explain whether you felt this test minimized cultural bias, based on what you have learned so far.
What ethical limitations might prevent the use of this type of test in major decision-making (e.g., entrance to college, identifying disabilities, etc.)?
Analyze the possible influence of the format of the test (e.g., computer versus manipulatives or paper, timed versus untimed, standardization, multiple choice, etc.) on your results, based on what you have learned about various testing instruments so far.
Submit your response to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Assignment 2: Comparing and Contrasting the MMPI and the Rorschach Inkblot TechniqueControversy surrounds the validity of certain personality tests, including the Rorschach Inkblot Test. Pundits argue that the Rorschach test results in over-identifying mental problems and is unreliable and invalid. Scholars in favor of the Rorschach test argue that it is one piece of evidence in the whole battery, and criticisms are unfounded or controllable.Compare and contrast the use of the Rorschach, a projective measure, with the MMPI, an objective measure. Construct a scenario, and present both sides of the argument, where the Rorschach test could be used to help and to hurt the individual being tested. How might a clinical interview influence the interpretation of test results for each? Would you need to make any special accommodations if you were testing an 8 year old? 16 year old? 85 year old? If so, describe and explain. If not, justify your answer.Search for at least 1 reference that discusses the validity concerns of personality tests. You can use relevant Web sites or journal articles in your argument to comment on the sources of validity, but make sure that they are from reputable Web sites and print sources such as the AU online library, or information from.org, .net, or .edu sites as opposed to .com. Please avoid Wikipedia.Your paper should be double-spaced and in 12 point, Times New Roman or Arial font with normal one-inch margins, written in APA style, and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head and a reference page. The body of the paper should be between 3-5 pages in length.Submit your response to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. How many assignments do you have here that need to be done?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
At least 4 of these 5 need to be submitted by end of this week

Dear Customer,

That sounds great. I can do them all at a reduced price for you. I will make you an offer. If you cannot afford it, I am certain that we can negotiate to a point that is more affordable for you.

I look forward to your acceptance of the offer or our continued negotiation.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need at least one of these the LASA completed and turned in by tomorrow end of day i was nust notified by the instructor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I truly wany to accept your kind help donna i am a steuggling student and this unexpected illness has really set me back financially is there a way you can help me complete 4 of the papers by end of week for 200? Thank you and i truly hope you can still help me as i am running out if time

Dear Customer,

That is not a problem.

Dear Customer,

I can do all five for $250.00. Does that sound good?

I do understand your situation. When I was doing my doctorate I got cold with the horrible flu while I was still taking courses. It was awful! I do understand. I was teaching at the time and even missed classes I taught! I understand your situation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your prompt reply and thoughtful empathy as it had been a very trying time for me and my family lately and sometimes not all professors are so kind or understanding unfortunately as in my case this semester. All i have saved and available at this time is what i offered i wish i had more as i truly appreciate your willingness and ability to help me at this time! Please let me know if that could possibly somehow work? Thank you kindly!

Dear Customer,

I completely understand. I will make that offer to you. Once you accept it, we can proceed with me doing your work on time. I completely understand.

Thank you for communicating your situation to me. It is unfortunate that all of your Professors were not understanding.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer. If you could please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post in light blue just about the paperclip symbol, I can email you right away after receiving your email regarding all of your assignments. I will need to have the specific assignment guidelines for all of the assignments, plus the exact due dates and we can discuss this via email.

Thank you so much again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you donna! Professor just notified me that i need to turn in one of these 5 by tomorrow afternoon. This is the one she needs by tomorrow please:

Dear Customer,

Thanks so much! I will email you right now.

Thanks!

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Hi donna please check your email i am missing assignments that i need your help with please thank you!!

Dear Customer,

I'll try to do my best. Just a moment. Everything was sent.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Hi donna this is the assignment i emailed you that i am missing and could truly use your help with. I shared with you my current financial hardship I am experiencing due to this untimely illness I am battling which has caused me to fall greatly behind and has also caused much of all this confusion with the work content and delays...
Please accept my offer and if you would kindly help me get this assignment and the two correction assignments i emailed you done By end of next week i would be immensely grateful to you!InstructionsAssignment 1: LASA 2: Generating a Policy ProposalAlthough some states and cities have passed laws to ban texting and using handheld phones while driving, there is no current law to ban all cell phone use while driving. However, according to the National Safety Council (2009), 28 percent of all crashes—1.6 million per year—are caused by cell phone use and texting by drivers. The mission of a new national nonprofit organization called FocusDriven, patterned after Mothers Against Drunk Driving, is to make phone use while driving as illegal and socially unacceptable as drunk driving. US Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood supports FocusDriven and its efforts: According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, LaHood said this movement will become "an army of people traveling the countryside" to push for bans on cell phone use and tough enforcement (Schmit, 2010).As a political advocate interested in this issue, you will be writing a policy proposal that utilizes the current research to propose a solution to the issue and submit it in this assignment.Please note that your proposal is not an opinion/position paper, and your conclusions need to be based on the scientific research you reviewed earlier. Please follow the typical steps in proper academic writing (planning, outlining, drafting, revising, proofing, and editing) to generate the following proposal structure:IntroductionIn the introduction, you should set up the purpose for the proposal, provide a bit of background on the topic, and present your thesis.PolicyNow that you have researched a variety of studies (in M4: Assignment 2), compile that information together to create a recommendation for policy makers regarding cell phone use while driving.1: In a one-page summary, compare and contrast the results of the various studies regarding the cognitive abilities that are affected during cell phone use while driving.2: Using that research, develop and explain particular recommendations for policy makers. For instance, restrict texting, or regulate the use of hand-held phones. All your recommendations must be supported by your research findings.3: Based on the gaps in current research, describe the variables, populations, and situations which you would like to see future research address.ConclusionReview the important current research, your conclusions from that research, and how the future could look in both policy and research. Keep your goal in mind: To convince the reader to support your current policy proposal and future research to examine this issue more closely.Your proposal should be written in APA style (which includes a title page with running header and a reference page), and free of typographical and grammatical errors. The body of your proposal should be 4–5 pages long.By the due date assigned, deliver your assignment to the Submissions Area.Course Project Grading Criteria and RubricAssignment 1 Grading Criteria
Maximum Points
Analysis and comparison of current research on cognitive effects of phone use, intoxication, age, and other factors while driving. (Course Objectives [CO]1 CO2)
72
Recommendations for public policy.
(CO3)
72
Recommendations for future research.
(CO2, CO3)
92
Writing Components:
Organization (16)
Usage and Mechanics (16)
APA Elements (24)
Style (8)
64
Total:
300
Schmitz, J. (2010, January 13). Cell phone ban for drivers is focus of new group.
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved from http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10013/1027757-147.stm.National Research Council. (2010). National Safety Council Estimates that At Least 1.6 Million Crashes Each Year Involve Drivers Using Cell Phones and Texting. Available at
http://www.nsc.org/pages
/nscestimates16millioncrashescausedbydriversusingcellphonesandtexting.aspxKind regards,
-Stacy

Dear Customer,

I understand. I am not upset with you. I cannot do work for you for free. The mix up was not my fault and I worked hard on your papers. With all of my clients where in rare circumstances this occurs, you will need to pay again, as I said before, for me to do any additional work for you.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
thank you donna
I sent you an email with an offer to correct the two and to complete the one i was missing if you could please do me the favor to go ahead and accept so we can move forward and get these 3 assignments completed and sumbitted before its too late? Thank you for your time help and understanding donna. I am having extreme financial hardship because of the untimely decline in my health right now as I communicated to you last week hence why and am trying to reach out to this site because i could really use your help catching up but truly cannot afford another hundreds of dollars for correct the mistake please accept my offer and let me know when you can start in these. Thank you kindly — again for ally your help donna.

Dear Customer,

You will need to create a brand new posting for me to accept the offer.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Hello donna please resend the offer you agreed upon to finish the three assignments and i will get ot to you today and i need you to finish the three papers by next week so i can complete and correct my required missing submissions that were incorrectly written last week. I will not reach out or request you again in the future or ask for your help after this assignments are completed. Please finish the assignments due it is not correct of you to refer me to go through another expert in the middle of corrections to the origonal project i already paid you for and am paying you extra to correct and complete.

Dear Customer,

OK. Just a moment. Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge