Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

How to Do a Market Analysis for a Business Plan and Write

Your Business Plan The purpose of...
How to Do a Market Analysis for a Business Plan and Write Your Business Plan
The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with hands-on experience analyzing the market for your specific business and conducting a thorough analysis.
Congratulations! You have been invited to the famous TV show, Shark Tank. Prepare a presentation in a format of your choice for your financial investors on Shark Tank. Prepare for a "rapid fire" format of questions from your investors on your market analysis presentation or paper.
Steps
Watch an episode Shark Tank of your choice. After watching an episode, complete a market analysis on your business.
Include the following elements (Keep in mind that you need to narrow your target market to a manageable size based on start-ups in your industry):
Distinguishing characteristics
Size of the primary target market
What market share can be gained
Pricing and gross margin targets
Competitive Analysis Regulatory Restrictions
Write 3 to 5 questions you anticipate would be a challenge to answer, given your existing marketing analysis, from the Shark Tank financial investors on the panel. Provide an answer to each question.
Create a 20 to 25 slide presentation on your market analysis.
Note: You can use a presentation format of your choice including, but not limited to: Microsoft® PowerPoint®, infographics, or word documents with visuals.
Grading Guide
-The student includes distinguishing characteristics, size of the primary target market, what market share can be gained, pricing and gross margin targets, and competitive analysis regulatory restrictions in their presentation.
-The student writes at least 3 questions that they anticipate the panel members might ask.
-The student answers the questions they anticipate the panel members might ask.
-The presentation is at least 20 slides in length and is appropriate for the audience.
-The presentation includes relevant media and visual aids that are consistent with the content.
9/23/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tomorrow 8pm

Dear Customer,

Sounds great! Would you be willing to pay $80.00 extra for the work that is involved with this assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will if you use the type of business I have in mind: A travel agency whose primary focus is on adults only travel, with a home-base in Florida.

Dear Customer,

No problem at all! That would be a pleasure for me to do. Just a moment and I will make you the offer.

Thank you.

Sorry about that. I made a mistake. I'm feeling tired. Sorry about that.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer. If you could please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post for confidential sending, that would be great!

Thanks again!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

****

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much! I have now emailed you. Thank you!

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge