Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Introduction to Business Guide 1) Describe in detail the…

Customer Question
Introduction to Business Guide 1) Describe...
Introduction to Business Guide
1) Describe in detail the elements of SWOT Analysis and give examples of each element.
2) How do a strategic plan, a tactical plan and an operational plan differ? What do they all have in common?
3) What are the major benefits of a quality enhancement plan? What are the benefits of a total quality management plan?
4) What are the four major ways to departmentalize an organization? Briefly describe each one.
5) What are the four major forms of organizational structure? Briefly describe each one.
6) What are the four major forms of corporate culture? Briefly describe each one.
7) Outline and summarize the three areas of the Conversion Process
8) What are the three major components of the production process? Briefly describe each one.
9) What are the four steps of production planning? What are the four steps of operational control?
10) In general, on what basis is responsibility for human resource management divided between line and staff managers?
11) How is a job analysis used in the process of job evaluation?
12) What are the five levels of needs in Maslow’s hierarchy?
13) What are the two dimensions in Herzberg’s theory? What kinds of elements affect each dimension?
14) Identify and briefly describe the major types of teams.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Essays
9/22/2017
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline for this assignment?

by the end of next month, i am the same person you are writing for psychology questions.you already have my email.
Business Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 6 months ago

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much! That sounds great. Would you be willing to pay $40 extra in order to have these questions answered?

i already paid you $66. why would I need to pay you an extra $40. the guideline said in order to have it answered is first deposit 5 then the remaining when you first entered it. the extra $40 would be a bonus for you.

Dear Customer,

I have not been paid yet for this question.

Ill pay it in two weeks. its not due until the week of oct 26th. i paid the other one because it was urgent.

Dear Customer,

OK. I understand. Please contact me again concerning this question when you can pay. Thanks.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree