Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Due right away. These parts need to be included as well.:

Due right away.These parts need to be included as well.:
Converting a large enterprise from using IPv4 to IPv6
Managing a Business Process Reengineering (BPR) project to modernize and integrate a major company's business systems (accounting, sales, logistics, manufacturing, etc.) into an enterprise-wide unified architecture
Building a new data center for an international businessConsider the following scenario:Your company has been using Traditional Project Management (TPM) methods for years, but is now looking into the possibility of adopting agile practices. Your boss has asked you to prepare a paper comparing TPM to agile practices and summarizing the benefits and limitations of each.Write a 5- to 7-page paper including, at a minimum, the following information:Briefly describe the TPM waterfall method.
Briefly describe one or more Agile project management approaches.
Compare and contrast TPM and Agile methods, emphasizing the strengths and weaknesses of each.
Discuss what kind of projects would be more appropriate for TPM approaches and what types would be more appropriate for Agile approaches.
Discuss how a project approach is selected for different types of project. Provide an example by selecting an approach for one of the following projects, and explaining your rationale for the selection. Remember to focus on the project approach and not get involved in the technical details of the project.
Building a new data center for an international businessClick the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for requesting me. If you can please respond twice, please say no to the automatic phone call offer as well, I will make you our agreed upon offer.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can respond twice I appreciate your help.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please make sure it includes those parts we talked about

Dear Customer,

Yes! It definitely will. It is now almost complete. I will make you the offer right now.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please make sure the page requirement is met.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer. Could you please remind me of the page count again?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
7 pages
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
5 if you dont count ref and title

Dear Customer,

Thanks so much!