Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

For a hypothetical patient who has the disease you selected,

For a hypothetical patient who has the disease you selected, create a socioeconomic profile of your choice.
• What is the level of this patient’s income, education, work experience, and cultural influences?
• How might these socioeconomic factors influence his or her ability to access the necessary healthcare?
• How can the patient engage in self-care practices, such as modifying diet and exercise, and understand the nature of the illness, treatment, and prognosis?
What healthcare services for this disease does the patient has access to?
Submit your answers in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document. Support your answers with appropriate examples and research.
Cite all references in APA format.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria—Topic 1
For the identified disease topic, created a socioeconomic profile that includes a hypothetical patient’s income, education, work experience, and cultural influences
Described how the socioeconomic factors might influence the hypothetical patient’s ability to access necessary healthcare.
Described how self-care practices can be used by the patient in this disease situation
Described the types of healthcare services the patient with this disease has access to.&Written components

Dear Customer,

Thank you for requesting me. When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi, my deadline is Tuesday. And this is a drop box assignment turnitin. My topic is obesity.

Dear Customer,

That sounds great. How many pages does this assignment need to be?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
4

Dear Customer,

OK. No problem! I will make a small offer to you to have this answer sent via email so that it will not appear in Turnitin and/or SafeAssign.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok, Thanks again.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer. I will email you regarding this assignment right away. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you! :-)! I have now emailed you. I look forward to your response.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
HI Donna ,
Thank you. I will let you know how it turn out.

Dear Customer,

Great! Thank you!

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Hi Donna,
This what happened Martesha, this paper doe not answer the questions. You are to create a hypothetical patient and answer the questions related to your initial topic of obesity. I also am wondering where you found this paper as it seems very advanced?Please resubmit answering the questions in the assignment. If that is not done, I cannot regrade. The paper submitted must also be in the APA format. There is a document in the Doc Sharing area to do this.
My turnin score was24%. She gave me a 0.

Dear Customer,

I apologize. I remember that paper and I will change it so that it includes the topic of obesity since they are hypothetical situations. I can do that today. I will just email you regarding this assignment now and then send you the revised version ASAP, but it will be before the end of today.

Sorry about that dear Customer!

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Thank you so much!! It will need to be put with more of your own words then cited information to keep a good percent for turnitin drop box. I will email the professor.

Dear Customer,

I do write it with cited information that is duplicated. Those are my own words when I am discussing serious matters. It is an academic paper. I have written and published a dissertation at the doctoral level. Please just let your Professor know that it is a serious matter, therefore, deserves a different tone. That paper is not plagiarized. I wrote it.

Please have a great day!

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Thank you so much again!! And I will let her know.

Dear Customer,

Thank you!

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi Donna,
My professor just want me to create a hypothetical patient who has the disease Obesity. And create a socioeconomic profile of my choice.
About the patient life style where they come from, what happen when they found out and just answer the question. The professor states I went to far into the assignment she just wants me to make a person up and build the patient with obesity. These are the question she wants me to answer.What is the level of this patient’s income, education, work experience, and cultural influences?
How might these socioeconomic factors influence his or her ability to access the necessary healthcare?
How can the patient engage in self-care practices, such as modifying diet and exercise, and understand the nature of the illness, treatment, and prognosis?
What healthcare services for this disease does the patient has access to?The professor is still giving me a chance to complete the assignment.

Dear Customer,

Just a moment. I need to check on something. Just a moment.

Dear Customer,

What is the extended deadline that she is giving to you? I could have it done by the end of the day on Monday, October 2nd. Would this be OK?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi Donna yes monday would be fine. Thank you!

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I really appreciate that! Thank you.