Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

What is the contribution of advance practice nurse to the

Customer Question

what is the contribution of advance practice nurse to the healthcare sector? their average salary and power of bargaining/
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Is a question, or an essay?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello Ms. Kokonge, please refund the amount of $15.00 to the card. You ad says ASAP and I have not received any response until now. I have already completed my discussion on a topic in a meeting I was called to participate in without proper preparation. I never got any help from you. Probably in the future I will use your service.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well I am here clicking like crazy on "VIEW YOUR ANSWER and it is taking me back to this page and I cannot se an answer to the question asked. so where can I see the response?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Now you guys are really joking where is the response to the question asked? Kindly refund my money!!! why should I Call to talk for an additional $73.00 when I have already gotten my response for the U.S. Department of Bureau and Statistics ? You are slow on responding , but fast on taking my money.