Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Scenario: Corporation (not real) has a targeted capital

Customer Question
Scenario: Wilson Corporation (not real)...
Scenario: Wilson Corporation (not real) has a targeted capital structure of 40% long term debt and 60% common stock. The debt is yielding 6% and the corporate tax rate is 35%. The common stock is trading at $50 per share and next year's dividend is $2.50 per share that is growing by 4% per year.
Prepare a minimum 700-word analysis including the following:
Calculate the company's weighted average cost of capital. Use the dividend discount model. Show calculations in Microsoft® Word.
The company's CEO has stated if the company increases the amount of long term debt so the capital structure will be 60% debt and 40% equity, this will lower its WACC. Explain and defend why you agree or disagree. Report how would you advise the CEO.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Essays
9/11/2017
Business Tutor: PDtax, Other replied 11 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, Other

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist. But your question suggests a paper, so I must ask about it before committing to your project.

Please describe the paper length and requirements, and also your deadline. I can then confirm pricing through our Premium Service offering.

PDtax

Thank you for the response, I don't think the entire question went through. There is a paper do, (700 words) however if I have the correct numbers so I have a better understanding, I can complete the paper in my own words.Prepare a minimum 700-word analysis including the following:
Assignment is due tomorrow

I'll make an ofer to assist, including a draft of the essay you can revise.

Please accept or reject by 5 pm EST so I can schedule.

PDtax

The original quote was much less expensive, Unfortunately I would not be able to do that amount. Is there a less expensive option?

sorry, the work involved and paper writing suggest that pricing. I will opt out, and other experts can review your request.

Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 11 months ago
Jawaad Ahmed

I can do this for $95 in total if you agree to cite my work in your assignment, can provide the answer in next 24 hours, thanks.