Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Scenario: Corporation (not real) has a targeted capital

Customer Question
Scenario: Wilson Corporation (not real)...
Scenario: Wilson Corporation (not real) has a targeted capital structure of 40% long term debt and 60% common stock. The debt is yielding 6% and the corporate tax rate is 35%. The common stock is trading at $50 per share and next year's dividend is $2.50 per share that is growing by 4% per year.
Prepare a minimum 700-word analysis including the following:
Calculate the company's weighted average cost of capital. Use the dividend discount model. Show calculations in Microsoft® Word.
The company's CEO has stated if the company increases the amount of long term debt so the capital structure will be 60% debt and 40% equity, this will lower its WACC. Explain and defend why you agree or disagree. Report how would you advise the CEO.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Essays
9/11/2017
Business Tutor: PDtax, Other replied 8 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, Other

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist. But your question suggests a paper, so I must ask about it before committing to your project.

Please describe the paper length and requirements, and also your deadline. I can then confirm pricing through our Premium Service offering.

PDtax

Thank you for the response, I don't think the entire question went through. There is a paper do, (700 words) however if I have the correct numbers so I have a better understanding, I can complete the paper in my own words.Prepare a minimum 700-word analysis including the following:
Assignment is due tomorrow

I'll make an ofer to assist, including a draft of the essay you can revise.

Please accept or reject by 5 pm EST so I can schedule.

PDtax

The original quote was much less expensive, Unfortunately I would not be able to do that amount. Is there a less expensive option?

sorry, the work involved and paper writing suggest that pricing. I will opt out, and other experts can review your request.

Business Tutor: Jawaad Ahmed, Other replied 8 months ago
Jawaad Ahmed

I can do this for $95 in total if you agree to cite my work in your assignment, can provide the answer in next 24 hours, thanks.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree