Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Why don’t people think of organizational leaders when they…

Why don’t people think of...
Why don’t people think of organizational leaders when they are asked a question “What is your image of a good leader?”
• What is your image of a good leader?
• What is your mission in life?
• What are your personal values?
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Do you have other questions such as these? Are these your only questions? I look forward to your response soon?

no more question
that's all
I cannot afford $34. Its too much for me.
Thank you

Dear Customer,

Great! I did not make that phone offer, but thanks for letting me know.

The system automatically makes the phone offer.

What I will do though dear Customer, is making a small offer to you of $5.00 in order to send you the answers via email so that they will not appear in Turnitin and/or SafeAssign. I will do so right now. Just a moment.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
thank you for your help

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer! I really appreciate it! I just tried sending you my email address and there was a technical problem with Just Answer. Could you please give me your email address in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post. I would greatly appreciate that. When you enter your email address in that link, it will only be seen by myself and the moderators with this website.

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

**********

thank you

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much! I have now emailed you. I look forward to us continuing the dialog via email.

Thank you!

I got your email
I still can see your response to my question
hello

Dear Customer,

Great! I will send you the answers via email. When is your deadline to have the answers?

It s today a 8.00 pm

Dear Customer,

No problem. I will work on it right now. Thank you.

I will send you the answers via email. How many words do the answers need to be?

one page to two if possible
Thank you so much

Dear Customer,

I have sent you the answer. It is in your email.

Thank you for your business. It has been a pleasure.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge