Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

PROJECT MANAGEMENT NEED BYH MONDAY 8/21 Write a 3-4 page

PROJECT MANAGEMENT NEED BYH MONDAY 8/21Write a 3-4 page paper comparing traditional and non-traditional (agile-type) project management approaches. Include, at a minimum, the following:
A brief description of the traditional project management approach.
A brief description of at least two non-traditional (agile-type) project management approaches.
A comparison of the strengths and weaknesses of traditional and non-traditional approaches.
A discussion of the types of projects for which traditional project management approaches would be best suited, versus the types of projects for which non-traditional project management approaches would be more effective.
Note: Please present your descriptions (items 1 & 2 above) WITHOUT contrasting or comparing the two methodologies... that discussion should be saved for item 3 and presented as a separate section.
Remember to use external (not the textbooks) references to support your writings.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
SOLID APA FORMAT AS WELL PLEASE.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for coming to Just Answer. This discussion post can be publicly viewed. That does not mean that you need to close the question. Would you be willing to pay $5.00 extra so that I can send you the answer privately via email so that the answer will not show up with Turnitin and/or SafeAssign?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please. Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Great! Thank you! I will make that offer to you right now and once you accept it, we can proceed.

Thank you!

Dear Customer,

Sorry for my delay in responding. I was just getting some other work done in order to meet a deadline. Thank you so much for accepting my offer. If you could please provide me with your email address so that I can send you the answer privately via email by the deadline on Monday, I would greatly appreciate that.

Thank you.