Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

This is for Expert Kakonge - also need a short summary of

this is for Expert Donna Kakonge - also need a short summary of the paper as well, what ever the extra cost for the summary I will pay it. Thanks so much

Dear Customer,

Thank you for requesting me. I have sent you first part of your assignment. How many pages does your summary need to be?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
just one page

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much! Would you be willing to pay $5.00 extra so that I can send you the answer with my private email so that it does not show up with Turnitin? This does not mean that you need to close this question.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I will make the offer to you right now and as soon as you approve it I can meet your deadline.

Thank you!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer. I will email you right now regarding the summary.