Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

This is for Expert Kakonge - also need a short summary of…

this is for Expert Donna...
this is for Expert Donna Kakonge - also need a short summary of the paper as well, what ever the extra cost for the summary I will pay it. Thanks so much
8/17/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for requesting me. I have sent you first part of your assignment. How many pages does your summary need to be?

just one page

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much! Would you be willing to pay $5.00 extra so that I can send you the answer with my private email so that it does not show up with Turnitin? This does not mean that you need to close this question.

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I will make the offer to you right now and as soon as you approve it I can meet your deadline.

Thank you!

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer. I will email you right now regarding the summary.