Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

I'm taking Cultural Anthropology so can anyone write an

I'm taking Cultural Anthropology so can anyone write an Cultural Comparison Paper for USA and Sweden, no more than 3 pages. I have to compare the economic systems between the two countries. I have to compare USA Production to Sweden Production using the 5 forms of production, which are Hunting and Gathering, Horticultural, Pastoralism, and Agriculture. Next, Compare Usa Exchange to Sweden Exchange. Using Ricpocrity, Redistribution, Market Lastly, Compare Usa Consumption to Swedens Consumption. Using Minimalism, Consumerism and Leveling Mechanisms.

Dear Customer,

Yes, I can help you. When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need it in 3 hours, is that possible?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Could you please help me with this paper. It at least has to be 3 pages in apa format
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I would rather text if possible, im working but I have to turn paper in by 1pm

Dear Customer,

Yes. I can help you. Three hours will be fine. Your paper could show up in Turnitin if I post it in this discussion post or SafeAssign. This does not mean you need to close this question. I will make you a small offer just so that we can exchange emails and I can email you the paper using my own private email address. Just a moment.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Awesome, it will be in your own words correct. and are you familiar with Anthropology and how to compare USA ECONOMIC SYSTEM TO SWEDEN using the info I gave you?

Dear Customer,

Thank you! Yes! It will be my own words with research as well that is paraphrased. If you could please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post, that would be great! Thank you! I will email you the response by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I will email you right now.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I also need a short summary of the paper as well, what ever the extra cost for the summary I will pay it. Thanks so much

Dear Customer,

The fastest way to get that done would be to call customer service and request me specifically right now. You can quote a price based on what you can afford and we can figure out the payment to confirm it once you this second part is posted.

Thanks!