Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Leadership course paper due 18th, 8-10 pages in length

Personal Philosophy of Leadership and...
leadership course paper due 18th, 8-10 pages in length Personal Philosophy of Leadership and Personal Leadership Development Plan
8/17/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Would you be willing to pay $100.00 more for this paper since it is quite a lengthy paper? If you cannot afford that, we can negotiate.

that will be fine as long as it is quality work

Dear Customer,

Thank you! By the way, when is your deadline for this paper?

It's due 18th, so tomorrow

Dear Customer!

Great! I definitely have enough time to do great work on it. Once you accept the offer, we can proceed.

Thank you.

Done
Or is it?

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry, but there was a payment failure. If you could please use a different card and then try accepting the offer again, it should go through.

Thank you.

Actually my credit card just expired, I'm gonna sort this out once I finished work at 7 today

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting me know. I look forward to hearing from you later.

Thanks! Please keep in mind that the more time I have to work on your assignment, the more of a guarantee that it will be good work.

Thanks again!

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Now it's done

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer. If you could please provide me with your email address, I will be able to send you the answer later on today.

Thank you!

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much! I am still working on your essay. I will send it rather soon.

Thank you!

Thank you, ***** ***** great! And I have a new request for you, its due by today midnight, about 2-3 pages, would you be able to do that?
One of the most effective ways to develop your personal leadership is to keep a journal in which you record insights, reflections, goals, observations, ideas and key concepts from this course. You will be asked to submit this journal-in-progress to me after weeks 3 (due Sunday, July 23rd before midnight) and 7 (due Friday, August 18 before midnight). Grades will be assigned to your journal (10%) based on:your reflections and observations about leadership based on your own experience as well as readings and learning activities in this course. (3%)
evidence that your understanding of leadership is developing from the point that you entered the course to its completion. (2%)
completion of course/module learning activities and reflections or results of these. (3%)
spelling, grammar and professionalism (including a title page with your name, your professor's name and course title). Readability and organization (headings, sentence structure etc.) (2%)
As you complete the readings and learning activities in this course, you will be prompted to record key reflections in your journal. Students who take the time to do this each week will find they are very well prepared for the Major Paper, test and final exam. There are a number of learning activities outlined in the Power Point presentations below. Please record your reflections in your personal Leadership Learning Journal.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for requesting me! Yes, I can help you, however, you must call customer service right away and request me. This will be the fastest way for you to pay for this question. We must settle the payment for this question first and I cannot make you an additional offer in this discussion post. I look forward to seeing your request soon!

I have actually asked a new question, and I pointed that its for you

Dear Customer,

Thank you! Yes, I have now responded. I just saw it moments ago. Thank you!

Thank you and have a good night Donna!

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I feel more awake now. I can help you.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for the bonus! I greatly appreciate that!

Please have a great rest of the day.