Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

I would like to request you for your help with a 3 to 4 page

Hi Judy! I would like to request you for your help with a 3 to 4 page paper on organizational change. As usual I would like to request private conversation via email.

Hello and nice to see you back. I'll be happy to help. The price for a 4 page paper is $80. That would mean a balance of $27. Does this work for you?

Judy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Will this price include the email service?

I can make that work. The email service would be $5 and the balance would be $22.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you I appreciate that!! I will accept and email you the details for the paper soon :)

Here is the premium service offer so that we can communicate through email. Judy

Just checking in ... paper will be sent by the 21st.

Judy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Perfect!! Thank you very much!!

Got a little backed up, but paper will be sent this evening. We are right in the line of the full eclipse and the traffic has been crazy. Let me know if you have to have this by a certain time today.

Judy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No worries judy I totally understand :) that's so cool that you weee able to see it.. we were not at totality here.. later today or even tomorrow is fine :) thank you

I'm sorry you could not see it ... it was pretty spectacular, especially when the street lights came one. All the children were ooohing and ahhhhing (over the street lights).

I'll send it as soon as I finish it. Thanks :-)

File sent by email.