Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

I'm trying to purchase this document Action or Enron-The

JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to purchase this document http://wikisend.com/download/283762/justanswer-Civil Action or Enron-The Smartest Guys in the room.sxw
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: no thats it
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. You do not need to accept the phone call request. When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
august 11 by 11:59

Dear Customer,

That sounds great. I will make you a small offer of $5.00 since this discussion post can be publicly viewed. That way the answer will not be able to show up in Turnitin once I send you the answer privately to your email.

Just a moment.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer! I will email you right now regarding this assignment. Thank you for your email as well.