Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

IMF says global growth raise is below pre-crisis averages.

Customer Question

IMF says global growth raise is below pre-crisis averages. What threats and opportunities does it post to US equity, bond and other investable markets? Where do you suggest an investor with one million dollars allocate his investment?
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
IMF claim, the United States, where the economy is close to full employment, fiscal consolidation could start next year to put debt firmly on a downward path. Please state your understanding on such claim and elaborate what threats and opportunities does it post to US equity, bond and other investable markets.People say China is having a better GDP forecast onward, so the government will use the better GDP as buffer to deleverage the Chinese financial market. Do you agree or disagree? why? What this better GDP will do for Chinese financial market(equity mainly) in next year or two? What do you see Chinese interest rate will go from now on? up or down? based on what facts and economic indicators?Medias says auto loan subprime debts is building. Is it serious? What threats and opportunities does it post to US equity, bond and other investable markets? What asset class should an investor avoid or hedge or buy?Thanks a lot. :)
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Below is the revised full question body … please ignore the previous message. Thanks a lot for your asisstance.IMF claim, the United States, where the economy is close to full employment, fiscal consolidation could start next year to put debt firmly on a downward path. Please state your understanding on such claim and elaborate what threats and opportunities does it post to US equity, bond and other investable markets till the end of 2018.IMF says global growth raise is below pre-crisis averages. What threats and opportunities does it post to US equity, bond and other investable markets till the end of 2018?People say China is having a better GDP forecast onward, so the government will use the better GDP as buffer to deleverage the Chinese financial market. Do you agree or disagree? why? What this better GDP will do for Chinese financial market(equity mainly) in next year or two? What do you see Chinese interest rate will go from now on? up or down? based on what facts and economic indicators?Medias says auto loan subprime debts is building. Is it serious? What threats and opportunities does it post to US equity, bond and other investable markets till the end of 2018? What asset class should an investor avoid or hedge or buy?Thanks a lot. :)
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline in order to have these questions answered?

Would you be willing to pay a more competitive price for Experts' on this site of $20.00 extra in order to receive the answers to these questions?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
1st, I don't have a deadline, but I like to have the answer asap.
2nd, I don't mind spend extra dollars on my question but I need to know your credentials 1st to see if you are even qualified to answer these question. I don't want to have anyone give me BS other than real finance or economic professionals . So you either have a CFA, CFP or Series 7 qualified or working for a finance firm or an economy scholar, because otherwise you don't even know what the heck the question you are looking at.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Btw, is Business Tutor even a title????I don't want anyone to give me BS answer with BS title like that...
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
DId you took my money without even answer my question ???!?!??! are you f**king crazy or idiot ? i dont want to deal with you or your BS, refund my money and f**k off. Someone get me a decent person 1st ! BS website with BS fake "experts"