Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Attention! Kakonge I need help... Attention! Kakonge I need

Customer Question

Attention ! Donna Kakonge I need help...
Attention !
Donna Kakonge
I need help with Assignment 3 Long-Term Investment Decisions.
LONG-TERM INVESTMENT DECISIONS1.Outline a plan that managers in the low-calorie, frozen microwaveable food company could follow in anticipation of raising prices when selecting pricing strategies for makingtheir
Products response to a change in price less elastic. Provide a rationale for your response.2. Examine the major effects that government policies have on production and employment.
Predict the potential effects that government policies could have on your company. Government involvement in the market economy3. Determine whether or not government regulation to ensure fairness in the low-calorie, frozen microwavable food industry is needed. Cite the major reasons for government involvement in a market economy. Provide two (2) examples of government involvement in a similar market economy to support your response.
4. Examine the major complexities that would arise under expansion via capital projects. Propose key actions that the company could take in order to prevent or address these complexities.
5. Suggest the substantive manner in which the company could create a convergence between the interests of stockholders and managers. Indicate the most likely impact to profitability of such a convergence. Provide two (2) examples of instances that support your response Conflict and convergence of manager’s and stockholder’s interests.
Write a 6-8 pages using the APA model. Double Spaced. Using times New Roman (12).
11 May 2017 07:11
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 5 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I will take down the details of this assignment and you can pay for this assignment in the other discussion post.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have already paid twice for this assignment. One was yesterday and one today for a total of $136.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting the offer in the other discussion post. Please email me all of the assignment instructions for Assignment 3 plus your deadline.

Thank you.