Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Is this something you can help me with? its due in 5 weeks

Customer Question

Hi Ryan,is this something you can help me with? its due in 5 weeks time Am overwhelmed and not strong in stats, accounting, finance
Category: Essays
Expert:  Ryan replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

Thank you for requesting me. I can answer specific questions about the ratios that you need for this project, but I cannot do the research part, nor write the bulk of the essay.

Ryan.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will do all the research, collect the information and write the paper. I need help with the ratios and analysis, understanding what the data is saying.......
Expert:  Ryan replied 5 months ago.

In that case, yes, I can help.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Ryan,here a link to the Nasdaq data for Walmart and Target, please can you look it up and do an analysis of the statements and ratios comparing one to the other and suggest which one would be a better company to invest in and why. Can be in point form. thank you. http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/wmt/financials?query=income-statement
Expert:  Ryan replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the delay in replying. I have been away from my computer for much of the day.

How soon would you need to have this completed?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
in a week if you can please
Expert:  Ryan replied 4 months ago.

Hi again,

I'm sorry to have to say this, but a lot has changed for me in the nearly four weeks that have elapsed between our original conversation and your more recent posts. I haven't had time to get to this in the last couple of days, and I am fearful that I may not be able to find the time in the coming days before your deadline. I believe it would be in your best interests if I opt out at this point so that another expert will have nearly a week to help you with this.

I hope that this works out for you.

With regret,

Ryan

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
okay, thanks :)
Expert:  PDtax replied 4 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer I see you need a different expert. I think I can help.

Please confirm that all you need is a five year analytical ratio comparison for the two companies. I looked at your project, and can assist.

Customer/p>
Expert:  PDtax replied 4 months ago.

Hi again.Customer

I was notified that your question was closed.