Essays

Need Help With Essays? Ask an Essay Tutor Online.

Essays

Unit 1 Herrod Discussion question due by 1-14-17 Assignment

Unit 1 Steve Herrod Discussion question...
Unit 1 Steve Herrod
Discussion question due by 1-14-17
Assignment due by 1-17-17Discussion
Topic 1: What is your Information Technology Area of Interest?What interests you? What do you want to know more about? Have you identified an interesting and important problem? Review past courses in the MSIT program, conduct research, talk to your instructor, talk to colleagues, talk to co-workers, read the technology news, etc.In this course, you will complete a project or a thesis. It is your choice. Doc Sharing has information about the project and the Thesis option. Be sure to take a look. Remember this is your original body of work so make the very best of it!Topic 2: A Research Question, a Project, and a HypothesisA research question poses a direct relationship between a minimum of two concepts. In the case of an Information Technology (IT) thesis, you want these two concepts to be related to an area of IT. For an IT project, the foundation for the research is different. You are not considering relationships between IT and related variables; instead you want to apply the knowledge that you have gained at Kaplan University to a worthwhile endeavor. The project can be a new information system rollout, evaluation of policies at an organization, a security assessment, and many others. The development of such an exercise may sound complex and difficult, but it does not have to be. To start your capstone development, please click here to review several examples.In this Discussion, you are going to repeat the process above (If you have a different process, please discuss it.) and develop a research question or project theme. It is suggested that you post an initial research project early in the week, and “brainstorm” for at least 2 days before continuing. You do not have to use this research question or theme for your Capstone Thesis or Project. This is only for practice.
Steve when its says what your interest just make something up. Plus you can choose the topic.
You have to pick your role Do you want to manage projects? If so, consider taking the role of an IT Project Manager in this course. However, if you are more of hands-on person, consider the IT Specialist role
1/9/2017
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, MA Degree

This is fine

Steve did you send topic 2 also I didn't see it

It should have been on the document - I've uploaded it again here - https://app.box.com/s/1mt1eji120qod15ezoorutp2md9lvu6t

Hey Steve it's only topic 1 on there not seeing topic 2 at all
Can you just send me topic 2 I already have topic 1 sorry for the confusion.
this is what im seeing on the download only topic 1Topic 1: What is your Information Technology Area of Interest?
What interests you? What do you want to know more about? Have you identified an interesting and important problem? Review past courses in the MSIT program, conduct research, talk to your instructor, talk to colleagues, talk to co-workers, read the technology news, etc.
In this course, you will complete a project or a thesis. It is your choice. Doc Sharing has information about the project and the Thesis option. Be sure to take a look. Remember this is your original body of work so make the very best of it!It would be interesting to review and oversee Information Technology projects from their conception to their implementation, and for that reason a project management position would be interesting to understand more about. Due to the increasing complexity and also functionality requirements of an organization, it is apparent that Information Systems and projects will have a significant impact on the long-term success of the organization accordingly. This will require liaising with a range of business functions and departments, as well as working with both internal and external stakeholders so the communication plan and requirements across such a project would be extremely interesting to understand in greater detail.

I've copied Topic 2 to this document now https://app.box.com/s/rcp5gh2tfblzw8q4yh0unlegumas1vh6

Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, MA Degree
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, MA Degree