Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I have two online discussions I need written (1 page each).

Customer Question

I have two online discussions I need written (1 page each). I need someone who can write extremely well and have 100% proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, mechanics, etc...Week 1 Discussion

"Business, Interpersonal, and Group Communication and Interference" Please respond to the following:
• Communicating in the workplace provides us with opportunities to both listen and express ourselves effectively or ineffectively. As the the video titled “A Failure to Communicate” (2 min 28 s) located at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ox5LhIJSBE demonstrates, it only takes a few seconds to initiate a communication breakdown. From the e-Activity, discuss the major interferences that can cause workplace miscommunications. Consider topics from your readings this week, including ethnocentrism, kinesic messages, and role perceptions.
• Describe a situation where you personally experienced (or became aware of) communication interferences that had a negative consequence.Week 2 Discussion"Audience, Context, and Email" Please respond to the following:
• Being able to send appropriate, professional emails is a vital skill in today’s workplace. When considering audience and context, determine why it is so important to know to whom you are writing and for what specific purpose you are sending the email communication.
• Describe an example of a workplace or personal email communication in which the sender (you or someone else) did not pay close attention to audience and context. Ascertain the consequences. Determine how the miscommunication might have been avoided.
Category: Essays
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I can get these done for you. With a bachelors in Business Administration and MSc from University of Edinburgh UK, I have done hundreds of such assignments for my course work and for my clients at JA. However, I would need a price adjustment so I am sending you a price adjustment offer. Should you accept, I shall start working rightaway. Thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This would only require 1 page for each response. That is only 2 pages... May I ask why you are charging so much!?